I Saw A Funny Thing Happen On My Way To Vierlande Priz !!

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ged67.

• At this moment im in the good books of the BUNDSCHUH , so there i was hunting for UNIONER SCALPS.
    I got BOUNCED by 6 of them & so i returned fire, at that point i was kindly joined by 3 BUNDSCHUH &
    together we knocked the GRANNY out of them in minutes & I got all 6 SCALPS :D & my 3 pals flew off.
    But the FUNNY THING that i saw after slowly flying about a bit was that i thought i was approaching a
    STILETTO WRECK cos it was dead in the air but getting closer i could make out that it was 1 of my 3 pals.
    he just HANGED THERE ? DOING BUGGER ALL ? !!!STRANGE !! so i SHOT HIM ! :huh:

!! HEH !! WATCH YOUR FIRE !!
    he calmly said ! at that point he started his engine & zoomed off & i saw out the corner of my eye, his
    other 2 pals were doing the same cos all 3 pounced on a squad of another 6 UNIONERS like wild dogs
    YES FOLKS ! THEY WERE LYING IN WAIT !
    It was WICKED to see them go at with HAMMER & TONGS & i soon joined the OOOH-HAAAA !
    Ive NEVER EVER seen that before ? was that a CROSSFIRE THAANG ? cos that was TEXTBOOK ! 8).

• But ASF already fight CSF all the time ;)
    Bundshuh spotted Unioners and took them as enemies because you were near; same trick can be done with Nomads in Mandar and Gurm if you are on green terms with Dom'Kavash - their gunboats will join you in fight and bye bye Nomads :)

- Wanderer -

• Also, NPC stand in one place after fight to tractor in whatever has left.
    But when I've seen GC stuck in one place, close to the jumphole and under fire...

Also, Unioner Escape Pods? Isn't it more profitable to flak up Outcasts in Omicron Alpha/Corsairs in Gamma/Blood Dragons? These give 100k per pod...

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Wanderer
    WOW! I didnt even give it a thought about being green with an ALIEN ?.
    How on earth would you achieve that ? A BRIBE ? :D Naaaaa UNLESS
    the other DOM CLANS are AT WAR with one another?
    I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THIS Wanderer ? ;)
    As for the ASF fighting CSF well !! out of 10 RELOADS into the CF system 8
    of those were dominated by the CSF & the ASF were nowhere to be seen.

Ajay
    Collecting CORSAIR SCALPS has been the BREAD & BUTTER of career !
    OUTCASTS ? Naa they are FAKING EVERYWHERE! & in LARGE NUMBERS !
    BLOOD DRAGONS ? NEVER gave it a thought to go hunting for them cos
    of their involvement in the VANILLA CP.
    What does the VANILLA refer too ?

Thanks Guys ;);)

• Well, after you purchase Adv. Champion shield from Dragons and Adv. Hydroxin thruster from feminazis Golden C, they're of no use after vanilla campaign.
    Only those Corsairs in Class-10 ships are worth 100k per ship, as well as Outcasts, GMG, Hessians and Bounty Hunters, and some others. But Blood Dragons or Naval Forces have the same price per pod, and are much weaker.
    Dunno, the Outcasts being everywhere usually just meant additional income means for me... maybe just me.

And you indeed can be friendly with Dom'Kavash. Mission 28 will do just that.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Heh Ajay
    Thanks for the HEADS UP! on new gear & DK ;) YOU ARE A STAR !
    Just DAWNED on me that my Adv POSI SLD is NOT a Mk 2 :rolleyes:
    WHAT A PRICK ! ;)