Fed/KDF Campaigns

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• A few days ago i played a fed episode with a new member and was pretty much shocked at how much the mission changed.

it seems that all ground missions were completely redesigned and look absolutely polished now.
    Not only that they look much better than when i used to play them in the past... they also got a major structural change improving the logic behind these missions.

Very nice what has been done on the fed missions.
    Since it was announced that the KDF missions also got a major update i would assume that same thing happened there aswell.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I've only been playing since November, so I don't know how they looked before, but I have been generally happy with the quality of the episodes, even if a few are somewhat of a stretch from a storyline perspective. Since I am playing Fed, KDF and KDF-aligned Rom characters, I have found that there is quite a bit of overlap in the characters' careers. The Drozana Station episodes, the Vault, Arena & Nimbus III are examples; since I have not played more than half the episodes on any of my char's to date, I can only assume that there will be more of this, including Dyson. There are some minor differences with respect to ship & faction capabilities, at least enough to know that you're playing a different faction...

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• yep and its looking great from what i could see so far

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!