Hello from SA

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Hi guys,

I am a developer by trade from South Africa (+2GMT).

I recently did some investigation into Star Citizen and along the journey found your mod.

Installed it and started playing yesterday!

Having some problems again today but trying to sort them out =( - Graphics issues

Looking forward to see everyone in game!

• I have a question for the pros here!

I played the original Freelancer years ago and haven't tried the single player crossfire mod to date.

I would prefer jumping straight into the multiplayer.

Would you recommend joining a clan immediately or first explore crossfire a bit on a un tagged character?

Going to read up a bit on the available clans =)

• Hello monk3y,

welcome here and enjoy Crossfire mod! You can check Crossfire Wiki (link in launcher) for more info.

Edit by
    look first for CF roleplay and little around as freelancer, next think about clans

Edit by

• Yep i agree with Forlon. You have to start like a freelancer to learn more for systems, the ruls, role play, players, try different licenses to find your game style and with more experience you can be part of some clan. Enjoy! :)

Break the chains of life! Fly freely!

Edited once, last by (IOC)Ice-Warrior: , ().

• Thanks for the warm welcome and responses! I am going to go read up a bit, explore and will then at a later stage look into the clans =)

• Welcome, from the title, for a moment I though you was a new "SA" Silver Arrows member, and saying hello, and until I clicked it, I was like sarcastically thinking "SA has monkeys now ? " :D But I see the meaning now.

Have fun ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Welcome, from the title, for a moment I though you was a new "SA" Silver Arrows member, and saying hello, and until I clicked it, I was like sarcastically thinking "SA has monkeys now ? " :D But I see the meaning now.

Have fun ^^

We do have many monkeys here in South Africa though lol!

• Yeah, 2 weeks. Those who rushed into joining something that wasn't their style, or "forcedly" got recruited, tended to leave the game pretty fast.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis