@OP

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Op

I was informed today by a variety of STO members, that I was the cause of the problems in the meeting yesterday according to you. I was also informed that you decided to accuse me of causing the problems on CF.

I'm going to tell you like it is. My suggestion yesterday was merely what the other founders conveyed to me, that all were supposed to have an equal seat at the table. So that's nothing new and hardly the issue you are having with the fleet. The members all voiced their concerns and you chose not to listen to one of them, but that's your decision.

However when it comes to me and you making claims that are outrageous ( such as me creating the meeting argument yesterday ) is completely absurd. I have made it a point to not publicize my opinions , but you make it a point to publicly accuse me of something I had little to do with, other than making a motion to the fleet. I'm not sure what's wrong with you, but you and you alone, have alienated many folks that would gladly participate in your ventures on SWAT.

I am quite guilty of many things in the past, that's true. But I came to STO to have a good time and enjoy playing with the others from CF and different games. I have contributed to the maximum of my ability since being in the fleet and did so with great pleasure to help advance the fleet along. In return I was granted promotions, all well appreciated. However when I make a suggestion, based on facts from the others, I suddenly become your adversary?

Husker voices his opinion and he is the enemy?

G

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I was just given more information. It seems you think I wanted a council in order to vote you out? That's seriously pathetic. I had no idea that a council could or would do that in the first place and as I stated earlier, I only brought up the idea based on what the other founding members stated was the original intent.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Well gunny that is infact a bit incorrect.
    I have not accused you of the problems on CF... I have accused you of creates some of the problems on CF by provoking other players, breaking rules occasionally, constantly doing wild claims and blaming other player just like you want. But actually that is something we already discussed via PM a few, didnt we?
    There is barely a clan on CF that didnt have any problems with you... but that is probably normal for CF.
    You used to act different long time ago... but in the past years that stuff is unfortunatly the only thing that i hear about you.

And with that background and due to the fact that you indeed disturbed the meeting with your comments (and partly bad jokes) when I intended to explain the situation and show possible changes... yes you caused problems at the meeting yesterday.

It started right away that Marauder finished the promotions and wanted to do an announcement when you fell in his word to present your glorious idea.
    Marauder as Vice Admiral was leading the meeting yesterday, not you.
    Respectless behaviour during the meetings was one of the topics I mentioned during the past week. Not that you have to care about something like that.

Next to that is it an absolute no-go that somebody who caused so many conflicts on CF start to tell what the fleet should do.
    Especially since this proposal was in direct conflict with the stuff that I requested to be done.
    I guess those who can read and not rely on wild interpretations will find out where this conflict lies (if it actually is still a matter today).

And if the other founders had that idea then it should have been them to put that topic on the table... not the job of a guy who just joined the fleet and has not even a slight idea why this fleet exists and what it stands for.

So the members voiced their concerns?
    well... "lol", "no", countless of interruptions and bad jokes are indeed not much i consider worth listening to.
    Yesterday I have spent almost 3 hours explaining the problems in this fleet, I gave detailed examples and I also put possible solutions on the table.
    When I asked if ppl agree to these neccessary changes... silence. Suddenly nobody had anything to say anymore.
    No "yes" no "no" just pure ignorance. Other alternative solutions were not put on the table by the members. Only this blocking of everything "new".
    Well after that 3 hours i know that husker has 75 omega marks, access to 2 T5 fleets and ALOT of other shit which didnt have anything to do with the discussed topics.
    I also remember that Kurn tried to explain to you guys that these proposed changes do not mean that you are absolutely not allowed to some of the stuff you were doing so far.
    (IF you would have spent your time reading and trying to understand instead of spamming the channel you would have noticed that)

And husker is a different topic.
    Ive been trying to explain everything for 1 week meanwhile... huor tried to explain it a bit... and i know that marauder did talk with husker.
    But husker is blocking everything, husker is never doing something wrong, husker practically always right and all the fleet problems can be solved by creating a "sister fleet"... and of course the code of conduct does not apply to him.
    Oh yeah... and the T5 starbase is the "fleet job" based on his definition (It clearly is not -> just to clarify that).
    There are times where i was damn glad having husker in the fleet, yes true. He did great contribution to the fleet projects, he knew alot about doffs and he helped a bunch of players with elite ground stfs (me included).
    But there are also the times where i think to have no other choice to smash him against a wall because of the shit he does.
    He is a BG and as founder and long term BG leader I would have instantly thrown him out of the clan if he did something like that there, no matter how much i actually like him.

That you guys left is unfortunate but it also shows that you have understand nothing yesterday. You were not interested in listening, you were not interested in changes or solutions, you were not interested in doing something different than the way that has caused lead to this misery.
    If you ever decide to listen and start seeing different points of views you are free to pm me.
    Until that, good luck to you both.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

I was just given more information. It seems you think I wanted a council in order to vote you out? That's seriously pathetic. I had no idea that a council could or would do that in the first place and as I stated earlier, I only brought up the idea based on what the other founding members stated was the original intent.

the person who is giving you the information (probably whisky as he is the only member online) apparently also can not read very well and does not seem to have a good memory because the proposal (actually demand) for a 3 men council came from husker just a few mins before he left

so please... dont twist the reality - ok?

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Request (polite): Can you guys please use internal STO board if rly IS NECESSARY solve probs such way (openly on forum)?

.. it never gave good outcome from my experience (which is ofc shorter as yours) ...

• huh, now blame G.

OP u missied whole point.

active gaming community-> one fleet (roster is full)-> then second fleet ->...-> base forum.

ask ourself why on swat is 20 people is active? mostly CF players.

CF crap into fleet, competition huh whatever that is not true. simply not true. iam simple man and i dont have isssue with u. i rly respect our work but with this action i lose my faith in u.

ps
    off topic simple man with simple eng lol.

Especially since this proposal was in direct conflict with the stuff that I requested to be done.

how so?
    iirc we were supposed to vote your successor, and that's just what we did. Then you came out of the woodwork and told us that's not an option. Gunny was merely the first to suggest the most sensible option. he was definitely not the only one that would have suggested it at some point.

edit: scratch all the other stuff, i'll keep my mouth shut for the time being, i'd still appreciate an answer to the above, though.

Characters: SA_WHISKY and all simlar (SA_something_WHISKY)

Edited once, last by Whiskyrunners_Inc.: scratching some stuff ().

• Unfortunate that where a specific posting was made is not currently available to all involved.The internal fleet page needs to be "applied to" and would be a better place to have these discussion. Thnx Martind for pointing that out.
    May I suggest that people step back and let any agro from recent things have a chance to cool down. I'm sure that calmer ways are in order atm.

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

OP u missied whole point.

active gaming community-> one fleet (roster is full)-> then second fleet ->...-> base forum.

yes you are right - I actually miss the point on that statement... it is cryptic and apparently has nothing to do with the topic

ask ourself why on swat is 20 people is active? mostly CF players.

probably because
    1. the people are online playing the game
    2. almost all topics and questions were discussed online
    3. we never asked anyone to be active on the forum... not even told everyone about the forum yet
    4. almost all STO related topics also can be found on the STO wiki
    5. and well actually we had ~70 members online, 9 of them phoenix legion members (which is a quiet good number considering the relative low ingame activity these days)

CF crap into fleet, competition huh whatever that is not true. simply not true.

Well if thats not true then how comes that some fleet members clearly agree with the stuff that i have brought up?
    Huor and Marauder agreed that i have brought up many valid points and prior the meeting i got several mails from members which asked if they can join the new fleet if i create one

Hey OP, I know that you are angry. I like this fleet as much as you do but it has not developed into the right direction. Some members set wrong priorities when they come online and do not think what the rest of us want. It is ok if you want to give up this fleet and start a new one. Just call me when that time has come.

Ich kann dich voll und ganz verstehen das deine ursprüngliche Beweggründe die Flotte zu gründen nicht mehr mit der Realität über einstimmen. Bin ja nun schon einige Zeit lang Mitglied in der Flotte und hab auch die Veränderungen gemerkt. Ich bin voll und ganz deiner Meinung das es in einer Flotte darum geht einander zu helfen und als netter neben Effekt die Flotte auszubauen. Das war ja der Grund warum die richtige Sternenflotte gegründet wurde, um in Frieden zusammen leben und das All zu erforschen. Falls du mit dem Gedanken spielst eine neue Flotte zu gründen dann würde ich mich freuen wenn ich da Mitglied werden kann.

(put it through a translator if you have to)

and yes... i think its a CF problem coz the ppl which are blocking the changes are all from CF
    they argue most... they are the ones saying "that is not true. simply not true"... they are the ones not willing to listen (well some do but i mentioned that above already)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

how so?
    iirc we were supposed to vote your successor, and that's just what we did. Then you came out of the woodwork and told us that's not an option. Gunny was merely the first to suggest the most sensible option. he was definitely not the only one that would have suggested it at some point.

maybe you just should start reading again

hey i thought we do a restart today as agreed yesterday
    apparently we do not, or am i mistaken here?@whisky

Edit by
    and yes, the internal board for sure would have been a better place for such a thread
    but there we are again at the topic "listening/reading -> understanding -> doing"
    if he would have listened to me when I said "go to the forum and apply to the phoenix member group" then he would have access to that area today
    now its a bit too late for that

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,