Im joining

There are 30 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• as you already joined (hopefully) you can use the fleet chat
    just type "/fleet bla bla blub"

if somebody tells you something about fleet marks and projects which we have to do... ignore it
    your job atm is just to get a ship that does not instantly explode when my first officer has to sneeze

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Did I just get the feeling that I am working for Op again? :D

@Rex: For some reason M doesn't trust my ship being within range of his.... now why would he feel that way?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Did I just get the feeling that I am working for Op again? :D

at least he can trust his feelings

@Rex: For some reason M doesn't trust my ship being within range of his.... now why would he feel that way?

sudden, unexpected warpcore breaches

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• "sudden, unexpected warpcore breaches"

lol...yeah, old habit

Welcome to the fleet Gunny 8).

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Finally a Cruiser.... got owned a few times by the Borg in the warzone, but hey good fun.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Gunny: welcome to the Fleet

nevos2005: really appreciate the offer mate, unfortunately i'm afraid we might not have enough PvPers for a full team yet.
    feel free to send me a tell / mail / something sometime (@whiskyfueled). while i'm busy repping / gearing up a possible FED PvP char and rallying our forces my KDF-Rom Anitra Lareth is (almost) always ready for some sparring/etc.

@Every Phoenix Legion Captian who feels up to the challenge of STO PvP and would like to join me in setting up a team to answer this challenge: Contact me 8).

Characters: SA_WHISKY and all simlar (SA_something_WHISKY)

• I still haven't even completed the pve stuff....once I do I hope to get a pvp char and join the fun 8).

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• hey guys here is my handle Rakachu@Rakachu id join your fleet and help ya all but sadly i'm on one with a few mates if anyone wants to do any stf with us jsut pm me :) tho i'm only rank 47 ill be 50 soon :)

my char names

Event~Manager~Rifty
    [CFPD]Rifty
    [CFPD]Rifty.

• that will be hard to do and to coordinate
    and i personally think that our fleet should better focus to play more with own members (especially new ones)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,