Conduct to Consider

There are 27 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• As an after thought, maybe the banking system should be terminated. Have the player level stop at 100. When you get to 100 the bank account means nothing because the minimum amount of money you have is a known factor.

• Who wants to feel safe, to earn money and time spent in this mod, the bank will give them the security that tomorrow will provide support gained through time spent here. That's human nature, from the smallest to the largest char, especially in games. This thing is not valid for godzila`s :D .Those who have the pleasure to play here realize that they have the possibility to keep in one way or another amount of time spent here. Then definitely will use tomorrow advantage gained. Certainly I mean the money, skills, or satisfaction of not losing today what you did yesterday. In my opinion, the bank is a safety feature for those who want to explore now and or in the future this mod.Because over time, all have used this opportunity. I'm sure. Now we do not agree? . Those with more ideas I can suggest we can find a lot of options to defuse ... tension .. :D

• Players always will hide money...in bank or in store char. If we disable banking system CF will lose great feature.
    "Conduct to consider"= Conduct to playing ...cannot see the forest for the trees

• Perhaps it can be made as a rule, not to hide money for RP purposes.

Just saying...

• ROFLMAO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a tax on suicides ,,,,,,,,,what most world governments would give for that.

at least some differing opinions came out of this topic, so all is not lost. hopefully???

cheers

Ray OK

• useless topic

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!