Fleet Bank Equipment

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Just a reminder:

Equipment in the fleet bank is kindly donated by players for the following purposes >

1. Helping to equip new players/characters. As we all know, starter ships are not equipped with very good gear, nor do they come with consoles. The gear is to help our newbies fill in those empty slots and give them a leg up when starting out.

2. Upgrades for a level up. When a new or mid-level player levels up, again, the ship is without consoles and the gear from the previous level is sometimes not the best. This allows mid-range level players a chance to get an upgrade or two so they don't get frustrated during those difficult missions.

The gear is NOT for veteran players to take and sell on the Exchange. If it were, the player who kindly donated it would have sold it themselves. Please allow new and levelling up players a chance at some good gear.

• Never heared of it, But think its best people just help eachother ingame.. Much seem to target me latly for all kind of questions and i do my best to help them with there troubles

And for equipment you help these people not to let them come to one place and take items from there, But take them to places team up with them to help them out show them some of our world here.. Wont help much if there some chars from people not so much around latly with items on it anyway dont want to blame anyone ofcourse.. And im willing to help some if one controlling this Fleet Bank with support in it.. But not here on this site this something you have to contact me for in space.. I have my own storages and sell the innercore weapons.. But this ofcourse higher level equipment what i store.. Like this idea so contact me in space and we talk something out.

• In the direction you can see Star Trek all around, so yes, not Crossfire.

This SWAT Portal supports most of the space and space related sci-fi games, Crossfire is just the representative mod of the portal.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• It was my understanding that only those in the fleet can see this section. I am mistaken?

• so fleet bank is not just a pocket then

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!