I Need CSS Loading Animation, For Who Can Make It, Please Help Me ...

There are 78 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Pusyakiz.

• Hi Guys ...

I Really - Really Need Help ( Especially For Programmer ) ...
    I Need A CSS Loading Animation For My Blog ...

Please Someone Help Me .. I Cant Make CSS Animation ...

I Will Very -Very Apreciate it if you wanna to help me ...

Michael : I Think You Can Make CSS Animation .. Please Make 1 For Me
    @All : For Who Can Make It, Please Make 1 For Me

Thanks ...

I want to know how it feels when becoming SOLO player

He inspired me :ninja:

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Thanks Op ....

Hmmm .... I Dont Know How To Use This ( I'm A Noob , Very -very Noob )
    Actually I need the HTML Code To insert it into my blog :)

• html code is inside the html files
    the other directories belong to your webserver since js is required (i doubt that it is possible with pure css)

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Thanks For Your Reply M8 ...

I will Try To Find Out ..

Is That Okay If I Upload The JS To My Google Site Account To Make The JS is Mine ?

• in theory yes... if you change all links to the script to the new url

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Neither now 3 days later ?

You could search for help/manuals/answered questions around the internet, it always helped me on any topic, if you search correctly.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Then you have to try again/harder, every modding info is in a place or another, and it's the best way (without doing "classes") to learn about such stuff for the future.

Anyway, OP already told pretty much how to do it, just not the exact codes, but those are on the internet, try using his words when searching for it ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• What kind of blog you have, if you use an actual blogs site where you made your blog for free next to tons of other blogs, normally, you can't use loading screens on sites that are not yours.

While if you have your own site for your blog, like a forum, then you can just add one of the "index.html" files in the server's PC (so, the place where your site is located) and make it so that the main link goes directly to the index.html site you added.

You should also edit the index.html files so that you only pick 1 of them, and so they don't link with eachother as "Demos".

I have no info on what your blog is, so you can just play with the codes around until you learn what each thing does. If you are on a blogger's site, you can't change how the site works, so you can already give up on it (it doesn't load slow anyway, since it's a professional site, to show loading screens), but you can add it as a kind of image, an iframe with the animation inside a "post".

• Offcourse i have my own blog ..

this is my Blog " click here "
    I use Blogger.. not wordpress ..

please take a look to my blog and give me suggestion how to insert the loading animation that attach above

• hmm .. when I get on blog site I got more anti-virus warnings about blocked links:

• The blog gave no issues to me, but I have no Norton Antivirus or such.

Anyway, at least on that blog it should be possible, even though I don't know where you want a loading screen when everything loads pretty much instantly.

If at the beggining, you should replace the main link to the site, with one directing the user to the index.html file instead to the actual blog. If you want the animation to be in a centered small window while loading pages, dunno about that. I usually work when I see the code in front of me, can't just plan how I do it since before seeing anything xD

• harldy can prevent it

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,