Need Help

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ajay.

• Need some help

Hello everyone :) .
    This is my second post ( first one is the same but was on wrong section :P ) and I am completely new
    to crossfire :love: . I just downloaded the freelancer crossfire 8| mod and flmm
    v1.31. I have installed freelancer>>Then installed
    flmm1.31>>Then installed crossfire mod>>launched it via
    flmm>>started singleplayer>>seen the two video>>then
    the main menu comes up. Now whenevr I am clicking Crossfire single
    player the game got minimized ....I can stll here the music .. now crash
    report... ?( ..... :cursing: ..

I really want to try the crossfire :( ... PLS HELP

EDIT : This may not be the place to discuss such problems but I couldnt find the Support forum.. So posted it here
    I have checked the multiplayer and its working properly... still have problem with single player

• Actually, you could just ask the moderators to move that thread :)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Have you deleted your previous Game Saves? or the whole " Freelancer " folder in My Documents before installing the game and the mod?

• No. I didn't delete the save folder because there was nothing in there
    I didn't have any other version of crossfire installed before. This is the first time i downloaded it. Also this is the only mod installed.

• Leonidas: this doesn't matter if you played before CF. Try delete or move this folder please.

Next to this try look here: Game crash

How to get crash log you can find here: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…il&category=7#question164

• Welcome and in addition to to what SA_Forlon posted there is also this: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…ail&category=7#question12
    Also make sure that you install everything as administrator.

And welcome aboard!

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• No. I didn't delete the save folder because there was nothing in there
    I didn't have any other version of crossfire installed before. This is the first time i downloaded it. Also this is the only mod installed.

As Forlon already said , it doesn't matter if you played CF before or not , this folder must always be removed in order to avoid conflicts such as yours right now.

Try following the instructions I posted here problems with flmm and crossfire and manually remove the folder this time. ( I missed to put it into the instructions' list , but now as you already know , just remove it this time and try again and it should work).

Good Luck.

Edited once, last by Cryzis: . ().

• I thank you again for your kind help and I am pleased to tell you that i can play the single player now.
    I need a few help again.

1) How can i play crossfire single player with previous font type of default freelancer?
    2) While playing the crossfire i have noticed that when i am near finishing off any enemy ship its on fire and then its extremely hard to target for thick fire trail behind it.... Is this normal or this thing can be avoided in some settings ?
    3) Why the F1 doesn't working on fly????????????? Is there any other way to pause the game?????? after all this is single player :rolleyes:

These are all for now ... And thanks in advance .. Kudos to those who made the storyline .. Its quite good.. love yo guys :love:

• I am glad that it worked out for ya and Welcome to the CF Community ;]

Anyway,

copy the fonts.ini from the flmm directory (Freelancer Mod Manager 1.31\Mods\Crossfire19\Data\) to the same place in your FL directory

2. I am not really sure what you mean with this , but I guess it is since it creates a large flame and debris around your enemy when it's almost killed

3. The F1 function has been disabled for RP(Role Playing) reasons in the Multiplayer , in SP you can use it only while you're docked , it can be again also used in MP by another means while in space , but it's not recommended.

• Pausing SP is easy ... press ctrl+TAB and minimize game to desktop .. in SP will game freeze :)