Single player ship

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ajay.

• Hello all,

Firts of all, I used the search function and didn't found the info I was looking for, so my question is....what ship do you advice to play single player and focus in exploration? I am frustrated because I tried to go to Freeport 7 and got destroyed in the fisrts 5 seconds, I was flying a Naginata, so any advice? Thx in advance. Regards.

• Well, I used two when I was just exploring, mapping and whatever; the Bullpup MK III (good cargo capacity, heavy firepower) and the Redemption (well balanced VHF with strong firepower and armor). I had both built out with best Pwr Gen, thrusters, shield upgrades, Heavy tractor beam and Adv. Subspace scanner. I also used the Black Eagle (VHF) and Humpback Freighter at different times, while working my way up to the two mentioned first. I spent some time learning the fine art of engine kill and combat tactics. The Bullpup's inertia can be an issue until you learn how to work with it or use it to your advantage. Twin thrusters also make it nice to "get out of dodge" when the need arises. Others will advise small light fighters that are quick and agile. So it is pretty much a wide open field, each ship has it pros and cons. Just a matter of you deciding which one works best for you. There is no "best" ship, just what you like and are good with. Good Luck Pilot!

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• Hello Sinchi,

for SP you can use many ships .. its matter of knowledge how to move and fight. Check for Crossfire general sections and there: PvP Video Training ... try it, learn and do not give up. ... Freeport 7 is in CF only moderate hard system so your problem rly is not in ship selection.

• Basilisk also can handle almost any threat, but it will be a problem to get to Altair to buy it.
    And during the SP - ol' good Sabre all the way.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay: ol'good sabre alldaway ().