Rumors Of Server Closing!

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by R@F1_5Y5T3M.

• I was asked about the server closing down in the following months by what seemed to be a new player, I ensured them that this is not so and the server is going strong, with Crossfire 2.0 just around the corner.
    They then told me that rumors where being spread by certain players that this was so, but before I could ask them what players they jumped off line.

I'm not sure who these players are, or even if they where online at the time or from the forum in private chat, but I took screen shots of the players that where on when the question was presented to me, in case any admin think it is necessary to look into. (Send me a PM for images)

God of Kings]Horus[Hotepsekhumui

9538-6938e351.png

:salutes Have Fun and Fly Safe 8).

• Consequence

Please read. Some ppl trying to do maximum for change bad situation, is question if is enough of them.

Edit by
    to help server get back stronger is needed everyone help. Few ppl can work 48hours/day and not enough ... 100 ppl, if every help only little can do much more

• No where have I read that OP said - "The server is going to close on this date" - OP said - "I am going to close the server if the situation is not going to get better"

There is a BIG difference between the two.

Now people are posting that the server is closing and it is not helping the situation - this is only going to make less players on the server

I ask everybody to please help stop spreading those rumors and start playing on the server with us.

• I've read "Consequence" and I've been playing the CF mod for the past 3 days and I can't see anything bar a miracle saving this server. I hope its survivors, its hard to see where things could be made better, its a leading light among the mods made for Freelancer so we may have to just plan for the worse and hope for the best.

• Please, don't spread the bad feelings around. You scare away the other visitors, by the way

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• ok, assuming that it would be like this
    how much influence would it have
    10% more = 1 player

seriously... i dont believe in such stuff
    this "lets wait and hope that it gets better" mentality has brought us in this situation

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• This is have GETTING BETTER OP !!!
    I always see a new PPL everyday [ in my school holiday ]
    And yesterday i see new PPL , and this day too ....
    But this thread only can make bad SITUATION !
    why ????
    because if a new PPL read this ... they wil be worried and decided play with another MOD
    We better make THREAD that can INCREASE playing spirit of all PEOPLE
    like CROSSFIRE 2.0 information
    or ... new features in CF 2.0 etc ,etc

And dont make a THREAD that will make a BIG MISTAKE in the FUTURE ....
    If you want talk about this server closing , just PM OP !!
    DONT POST IT IN HERE !!!!
    You must think about that MAN
    Think first before you say something

you must think about it .... it's POSITIVE or NOT ?
    And you must think what will happen after you POST it
    so BECAREFULL M8
    we better close this THREAD

I want to know how it feels when becoming SOLO player

He inspired me :ninja: