Hitler finds out about Crossfire's trade

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Soul.Eater.

• Hmm, that video can make you laugh, get sad, to feel lost hopes, or worried (about cheats).... or all 4 at once.

I started laughing since the beggining about "losing the rest of your hair" :D and loled at the pinky and Spiky reference.

In the middle-end it was getting sad about the community part.

In the end I got worried it admits old cheats/exploits which took months to get fixed, and hearing about the speed mod in the last second :P

I will delete this video in 24hours for GR criticizing and public cheat reports/announcements ^^

I think Hitler says about THIS video when saying about a noob in a capital ship killing 5 people at once with torps:

PS: 0 reproductions

Like: 1 Dislike: 0

You troll you voted it yourself. :rolleyes:

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited 2 times, last by /V\ichael: 23:30 hours ! ().

• I liked how he actually says something that sounds like "epic fail" or "stalin" and more parts, that the text fit the sound.

Only for non-german speakers, it would be hard to focus on the text while hearing what Hitler really tells. :S

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Unless you are Spiky, a GR or consider yourself as a troll, you shouldn't feel hurt by that video, as "insulted".

• "Without laugh the life would be scary" (c) Zadornov :)

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• outstanding / excellent sense of humor / look forward to the next part / very well directed / very true / game needed a little sarcasm for refreshing / ty Vishnu that made me laugh in this morning