Portal - Events Table...

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I often thought that the colors of the event being displayed on the portal page are quite inappropriate - because they are in dark grey on a more dark grey background so you can see them but they do not catch your eyes. Hence my suggestion is to change the color of the events. And i am not only saying it should be changed :) I show where it can be adjusted.

At first here a screenshot of what i mean:
    PortalColoredEvents.jpg

The grey color comes from the style definition color: #333 what you see in the orange marked square in the lower area.

I made the "Team Deathmatch" below the blue marked row as an example of what it would look like if you take the red color of the forum (color: #d90000).
    I assume this color definition within the html code comes from a template - i assume you need to edit it there in order to be put in the page properly.

signature.png

• A Firefox user 8).

And yes, the suggestion is good, on some monitors you can't even see those letters. I do can read them on my monitor.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• im not sure where it is definied actually on templates not much is definied... will take a while to find where the values are stored

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!