Mass Effect 3: New Ending incoming

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Portalearth.

• Well folks, Bioware have personally (screw EA) started to work on additional closure, different endings and even continuations of this ending.

Official article and video of Bioware announcing it, here--> Mass Effect 3: New Ending Incoming -
    PlayStation 3

News at IGN

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• at least something eventhough it would be hard to have to pay for it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Expecting free DLCs ? heh...

I highly doubt it ^^ but it's possible, thinking at another game that made a free release once.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Mass effect 3 appeared on Filelist i think with one day before being officially released in US, so a DLC i don't think will ever be a problem:D

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• That's... not related.

We were talking about their intentions (Bioware, whoever), but of course many would use that good excuse to take it for free and not calling it piracy :P

• They deserved it, for a game who costed how much? 60 dolars? and to release DLC at same time for another 10 dolars, it's what i call fuck them all, so don't speak with me about excuses i did play before games from torrents and went bought them for respect, but to see this whole shit of making fun of their own fans and take advantage to get as much money they can....

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• yeah, that move(s) was bad... hmm, Freelancer was the first "cracked" game I got, now I have 2 FL original CDs, mainly cus I lost one for a while, then found it when it was too late. But it was very far from 60$. :D