Lost Prophets Announcement

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by {LP}50Pack{X}.

• It has been nearly 2 years..... 2 years. When finally a man stood up. Passed his barrels of rum used to heal the wounds acquired by the past 2 years. He looks at his barrels of rum marked with {LP} and he thinks "Oh the glory days....". After that thought, something happened that has never happened before.... a Pirate sobered up, but not in any way, this man, this pirate sobered up after the thought of the old days. He stood up and said "I'm going to stop this ship from sinking". This man, put on the crown, the crown of the leaders. He also put on the golden eyepatch, the very one that hasn't been worn for nearly 2 years. He now is starting to roam the 7 seas trying to bring back the history under the glorious {LP} name. Who is this man you ask? No one knows..... But rumor has it that the man called himself..... Marauder.

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

Edited 2 times, last by {LP}50Pack{X}: Clarification ().

• goody

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Ehehe another party in daedulus :D

Mara i need to refill my hull with Rum, becouse i drink it all when i lost myself in IC.

I ll buy a 50 pack for 50 cents ;)

• Ehehe another party in daedulus :D

Mara i need to refill my hull with Rum, becouse i drink it all when i lost myself in IC.

I ll buy a 50 pack for 50 cents ;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :P as for the run we have plenty just head up to daedulus we'll pass you a bunch of barrels :D

And yeah this announcement means the {LP}s back on the map.... and stuff...... oh and expect more taxes :P

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• But doesn't this mean you are not "Lost" anymore ? (from "Lost" Prophets As you are back on here :D

I guess LP comes from CFPD as well, as we got the Planet Prophecy, where Prophets are born :D heh Some of them got Lost and called themselves "Lost Prophets".

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• There must be a parrot somwhere at Gortyn, beware it´s ratty were the wodden leg belongs to the rests of Saxxon i guess...

Click the image above to visit us.

• So.....what's in the spoiler box of the starting post?

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D