goblin-back story

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by /V\ichael.

• As a lone child on the planet manhatten, i spent my days wondering the street looking for work, when i discovered i had a talent for fixings things, i spent most my early life around the shipyards looking for my lucky brake, 21 months ago when i finally got a ship i went boozing in the pink parrot, i got so wasted i lost my id and ship to the owner, in some weird card game called canouty which i still have no idea how i thought i could play.

As i rebuilt my funds i stole a ship and crashed in the asteroid field in omicron minor, as i drifted a lone pilot found me while blowing up the rheinland militry in the system he dropped me off at a bar on planet toledo when i overheard the ramberlings of a old drunk man about the mythical 13th tank regiment.

in a long forgotten conflict a lone tank regiment made their final stand against all odds, death was certain but the fought until their last sight of their lives. They held their ground as wave after wave of attack from a mysterious attacker, while the mist of mangled bodys and engine componants scattered the battle field there ammo became empty, As their last shell hit the ground, silence fell as the mangled corpse's drifted to the afterlife. There stand helped thousends of civilans make it to safty, but only few remember the valient effort of the 13th armored, their tale has died down overthe years but their mythical story will live on...

We may not be the best pilots

we wont change history

we will fight for beer

and hells teeth it will be fun

For we are the 13th armoured

yeah lol my first try at some back story any improvments plz comment and btw i know i cant spell lol =P
    so i am a merc and one of the three "founders" of the 13th armored ( at this moment in time we are currently setting up the clan)
    although i mainly take the back seat and try to do as im told by robbersdog and horatio ( the other two founders) as i am still learning to play, i do pack some punch and i hav big powerful friends to protect me hehe

• ROFL

the clan has been set up dude!
    if you played more you would know, hehe......... muppet

death beckons for your soul...... and i answer its call!

13th ARMORED is recruiting!
    are you up to the challenge?
    if so PM me or robbers dog.
    no matter your skill, we're looking for comrades in arms

also find us @ Free forum : 13th ARMORED
    join our forum. you know you want to........

• big powerful friends .... where !!!
    if u find any let me know .. thay can jion as well :P

any who wish jion can speak to horatio as he is the clan pen pusher and dodgy dealer ... 8).
    any who do jion good luck

hell have no fury like a piad merc !

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• Robbers, you haven't seen my post about making your Clan logo big and nice in your System's rules..
    check this link:

http://www.swat-portal.com/php…&postID=285054#post285054

(copy and paste it)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• thnks guys for ya help ...

ive done it ^^

hell have no fury like a piad merc !

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED