PX Knights?

There are 50 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I have an idea!

Let's create a clan and use the same nickname with shitloads of stupid roman numbers and then let us share our IDs so everybody is fucking confused!!

Oh wait...

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• I really love this thread. I am the 3rd from right in the last line and...and...and...and...and...and...and... ;)

@ Vishnu: You would fail as some others did in the past (not as Michael said; you would be really confused and bored in a short time ;) )

Michael: You would miss most of tip who You are fighting against :D

Spiky: it was tried in the past by some clans and didn't work ^^

• Riiiiiight. lol

Well Grampa, I know some who did NOT fail ^^

You would miss most of tip who You are fighting against :D

I don't get it O.o

Spiky: Nah, sharing IDs is not allowed, and afaik PX don't use that. There's another way do it though (to get ppl who want to investigate it, confused).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• yeah i write all..JH, stations, ships, wreck..tech info, weapon info, mine info, bribes etc etc also have section for nights :)

• Yeah, for nights :love:

Cool book, have you tried to send OP all wrong infocards and text related bugs ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• rofl no Mike my eng is suck lol

nah Raven some ppl trying to identify the good players and the stupid players who are hide behind ??? chars

ps
    PX night tonight refuse contract ..is that profesional or ??? RP

Keep the offensive stuff to a minimum please.
    ~Griffin

Edited once, last by Griffin ().

• The payment you give doesn't matter, it matters if you are cop or not. ^^
    Or so is how it looks like.

• Mhmmmh ... is this 'debate' really necessary? Sorry I steps in ... but no one can force merc for accepting contract.

Various reasons might be, and doesn't matter why is offered contract refused. Is up to every merc to decide if he want lose potential future customer.

...oh and pls, this comment is made from my side as portal moderator ;)

• Forever a bone!

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Yeah Forlon he is just afraid to step in fight 6:2 (me and some dude 267) ...maybe he w8ing contract to be 7:2 rofl

Balancing strength or empty talking all time?

ps
    no homo

• cops just can´t pay as much as the other fractions ;)

• Rrright, 15 mills for a single merc was less than 1 $ when pirates contract the entire group of mercs arround ^^