for those who supported me

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by lawmac1.

• Hi all,

When I came here on the first time, I had big troubles with mission 28 'ancient drones' - I did it so much times that I stopped the count. But finally
    after some head breaking; I finished this mission and the SP campaign. Surely I now awaiting for those 4 extra missions to enter in the heart of the Crossfire story. Well after finishing the campaign, that was a bit hard to find my way out to get back to my home , but there also I have been successful. So now I can repeat that this mod is a great one...

Thk to Husker, Michael, Martind Forlon etc... who encourage me in not pulling back!

The Contractor ;)

• Good to hear about your success :thumbsup: . ... Now is proper time to move on MP and learn what really is Crossfire :ninja:8)

• Hi Martind,

May be I''ll come, but I am not very found of MP, I tried that in some others mods, but in game was missing a real thing, the real balance between pirates, police army etc.. and most of the server rulers prefer not to matter cause they're afraid of getting less players, instead of having players who play their RP with conviction. Plus some important systems are sold to clans that might not be in way not renforce a clan among others, there also the rulers don't matter.

Do you understand what I mean?

• no

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• kreatif, I see you already have experience on MP, but you will never know the balance, the situations in Crossfire MP until you try it.

After you try it, Then you can tell if and what is wrong arround ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• kreatif: Imo 1.9 is very well balanced and offer endless possibilities for RP. Difference between 1.9 and 1.8 is huge.

If you decide try CF MP then I suggest use for some time freelancing with different licenses and try what can be best for you.

Clan is next step for ppl who like something more as simple rp, but this have time. You need first find what will be for you best and after that think about clan.

• Hi all kind ppl,

Yep I experimented some MP in the past and the opinion I gave was just based on them. I don't plain on Crossfire cause I never played MP on this one. But I'll try, if it's half as the SP, that might be delicious to play here.

Thk for encouraging players like me

Friendly yours,

TC :D

• Look forward to seeing you on, and good luck.

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)