Mediafire CF_1.9 100mb Part Download (FINISHED)

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Revanchist.

• (edited 11/21/11) SPECIAL THANKS TO OP FOR PERMISSION! CREDITS TO HIM, NOT ME!

Forum Download Section, under Server Files:

index.php?page=DatabaseItem&id=1070 (parts 1-10)

index.php?page=DatabaseItem&id=1071 (parts 11-19)

Mediafire Folder:

Free File Sharing Made Simple - MediaFire

[RA] Revan

[Republic Alliance]
    (click for system rules)
    A Galactic Smugglers Clan in a galaxy not far away!

Edited 7 times, last by Revanchist: Removed download link ...(readded link upon permission) ().

• What I know is that is FORBIDDEN upload crossfire mod to any download site. Unless you want risk serious problem with OP, I strongly suggest ask him first.

• OP never wanted to accept reuploading the mod in smaller parts himself, but maybe he'll accept another doing that.

I understand it's VERY convenient for certain people with a less stable connection, or smaller speed and complicated time schedule, but it's still up to OP, and you had to ask first.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I doubt that, since OP did NOT want ANYONE uploading the file anywhere, besides him.
    No torrent, no other filesharing. Only from moddb and swat-portal, where its still available to download.
    And people with less stable connection can still use DL manager which also support to continue or resume a distrupted download.

I personally would not trust anyones files unless its from the development and/or OP confirmed (which is not the case here, unless we missed something)

No offense. But this guy has registered 2 days ago and only 4 posts and offers a (modified) download of the mod?
    I personally have never read from this community member anything which would make me trust him enough to download his files to begin with.

• His introduction story of being Demyk in CF 1.3, then showing his surprise of the changes within the mod since then... is giving an idea of why he's doing this.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• While i am not going to raise and doubts about the person behind this idea or the idea itself I can not support it.
    There are good reasons why i have not spread the mod all over the net in various forms.
    One of the reasons is the liability of the product.

In the past various freelancer mods were reported to be infected by trojans due to some plugins that come with them... while CF was downloaded from the official sites (SWAT and Moddb) i could guarantee that these were false alarms.
    IF this mod is spread... split and whatever then I can not give this guarantee any longer as i have no control over the download files on other sites.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I've deleted my link/post off the Facebook page too. Though I only made it to part 05, I will not continue until this is confirmed. No arguments here.

I'm not complaining, but taking a day or two to help another potential server player join is worth it. Word of mouth goes far.

Though I confirmed the RAR of file "2011_10_08_Crossfire19.exe" did not get corrupted and was able to successfully unpack and install on my desktop (fresh installs), no one, and most importantly OP, cannot confirm the download is clean and trojan free until every part has been uploaded and then individually downloaded, then unpacked, then installed. No offence intended, but I don't see OP taking time out of his day to ensure something (that shouldn't have really been done to begin with) is safe.

Though a download manager would help, I've had some issues in the past with corruption on MUCH smaller files. I just felt bad reading this post on Facebook, had some work to do on the weekend and figured why not upload while I'm out and make a win/win situation.

Though my word does not have any worth, yet, I will say the RAR was obviously created from the original install file I used to install the mod. Mediafire has its own anti virus/malware/trojan checkers, but that doesn't mean they aren't snuck in. I understand where you're coming from OP. Being the owner of two source codes related to Maplestory, and though this might stack the odds against me, I'd be PISSED if someone took my source code, file, etc, and redistributed it outside of where I KNOW AND CONFIRM it is MY FILES.

So...the final decision is up to you OP. Either we help Smpl Trth (and future potential players) from the FB page and I continue to upload the RAR files I created from the original "2011_10_08_Crossfire19.exe", or I'll remove the 5 parts I already uploaded to Mediafire immediately.

Sorry for taking it upon myself to go ahead and do something without really asking here. Someone should have looked into the Facebook page earlier, since the link was still there. Again though, I will NOT finish uploading, and remove the entire Mediafire account upon request.

[RA] Revan

[Republic Alliance]
    (click for system rules)

• Maybe you can add it on the SWAT Portal's database, the 1 link version and the 19 links version, both virus free and under OP's empire.

• yeah why not

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well, thank you for your permission to do so. I will proceed to upload the parts then, and hopefully we will have some new members tomorrow. Again, sorry for the trouble, I respect all rules and regulations laid before me and have no rebuttle in abiding by them. So, I have added the link back to my original post here and on the Facebook page.

[RA] Revan

[Republic Alliance]
    (click for system rules)

• But, we meant the SWAT database not the same mediafire. Seems you're going by 8th now, well, guess the links on SWAT can be mediafire as well.

Btw, mediafire is the best choice from the free downloader sites, as you can download several at once.

• I personally like Mediafire myself, since I can upload several at a time and leave the computer for an hour. As far as keeping the files there, I would look into purchasing a simple account so the files would never have to be re-uploaded or expire after a while. Again, I only proceeded to do so in the first place because of a Facebook request, so instantly I thought "winrar, 100mb parts of isntaller, upload to mediafire".

Glad it worked out again, and OP, I understand this is a FIRST for you allowing your file to be hosted elsewhere and uploaded by someone other then yourself. Though not the case, if the files were purposely infected with something malicious you had better ban my ass ASAP. Again, not the case, but I'm well aware of the circumstances. Since these are your files, I will leave how this plays out entirely up to you. If you want them removed after the person who requested it downloads, not a problem.

Thank you!

[RA] Revan

[Republic Alliance]
    (click for system rules)

• just upload the parts to the SWAT downloads and ill check them

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• link at the menu

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Yes I found it. I misunderstood what you meant, and actually linked the external download. You want me to upload them from my computer to your website? If so I do not have a problem doing so, but will have to start over. I linked the first 10 parts, the shared media fire folder currently has 13 of the 19. I'm taking a break from uploading, I'm training for my new clan =D

[RA] Revan

[Republic Alliance]
    (click for system rules)

• goody - ill take a look at it asap
    thx

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I'm almost done uploading, 3 parts left :) I've been dying to finish this and get back to CF. I need to get out of Sirus sector, get a few million credits, and would love a Battleship by the end of this week!

Yeah I'm happy with my choice in your clan. Again, once I finish uploading, I'll be dedicating my time to getting in with you guys officially, and hopefully find some new potential recruits along the way xD

[RA] Revan

[Republic Alliance]
    (click for system rules)