Happy birthday Crysis

There are 34 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crysis.

• bitchyyyyyyyyy, happy birthday!!! i wish you all the best, and a load of fun in university! :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• thank you very much bro! , Drale

thank you very much mate, Huor... and lol, I don't wear sunglasses at night(and I have new ones since March) and that pic with the sunglasses was just to see myself with them at that time when I made it and that pic is old now(kind of)

thank you very much mate, Vishnu ... but there won't be any virtual party this year , + I don't have a half billion anymore^ lol ( and plus, I am out of DC dude , cuz I wanted some free spirit, clans aren't for me atm)

thank you very much too , you stupid shit(Spiky), lol

thank you very much too mate, OP... but those girls aren't my type, lol

thank you very much too dude, bitchke ;D

And thank you all other dudes, mates... really appreciated!

Oh and yeah, I had a great party just a half an hour ago... and another one tonight too^

• thank you very much mate ;] .... and sure thing Vishnu ;D

• Happy Birthday to n00b, happy birthday to n00b, you look like a merc and smell like one too!

Happy Bday my friend! If you need any razors to replace that bic singleblade that young shavers use, I have plenty of big-boy razors for you.

:)

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• thanks a lot noob :D .... and I have a tripleblade razor that I use ( http://www.gillette.com/bg-BG/…/carouselpanels/blue3.png ) my friend ;] , in red and blue editions , Gillette ^^

And thank you too dude, Cygna , I just had it by the way , 2 parties today and I am kind of tired now and I need to get some sleep, because tomorrow at 10:00 AM begins my university , so I gotta get up early and prepare.

Anyways, thank you again all for your kind wishes mates, I really appreciate it!

• Happy birthday, university time !! Aren't you emotioned ? :P your life keeps evolving :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Thank you dudes!

And yeah, I just got back and it was awesome and ... damn, everywhere I look are so smocking hot girls ;x ... + it's a paradise in that university here and now begins my career though^

• Hey matey, remembering of your party... when will we have your birthday party this time ? And where O.o Tuhoku is still a great place for a party, and I can help you with fundings (if you have issues with them) :D

We can make that M/C event by then if you wanna be beaten in your own party :D just kidding, you won't be beaten so easely ;) I'll let you win ^^

When 1.9 officially releases and all ppl are arround, we could have one of the biggest parties now before the university gets too deep(and hard).

Maybe we could make both of your and mine party at my birthday which is pretty soon hehehehe, by then the party kings having a combat would sound even more, special !

:thumbsup:

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Sure dude ,but... Tohoku isn't my system anymore ... and LOL , you will let me win? , you mean that I CAN let you win ^

Anyways, yeah, sounds great ... 2 parties at once ;] , just gotta let me know before we can start them. And yeah, about the fundings , you can help in that part , because I am not longer so rich hehe