1.9 download link

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Daywalker.

• I am trying to understand what is happening.

I am new to this server for about the last 2 weeks. I started to play with 1.82. Now, is there only a group of people that have access to 1.9 for the trials? If not, can someone show me the link to 1.9 crossfire download section cause i have to redownload it. It seems the first download wasn't complete and when I came back to get it again, it was gone.

When I asked about it, I was told to be patient, but then I see all those people talking about how great the SP is and others reporting the bugs they have in game.

So, Is 1.9 available and where can I find it?

Thank you for your patience.

• there was a download a few days ago which got removed as we were in the middle of a hardware switch
    next to that i was going to release a new installer for the mod with some minor bugfixes

those which were able to download the file previously can play atm... the other will have to wait until the new download and its mirror will be available

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• no you dont need to get it again if you have it

but i decided to delay the 2nd download until we have got the server running stable
    sorry but the more ppl are doing stuff on the server the harder it will be for us to find out whats actually going on

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• you can use the old chars

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Dear OP: im waiting here in stardock, spaceship is full of whisky and weapons, engines are roaring and overheating , hands shacking and wife is nervous and worry about my mental health.
    plz hurry 1.9.

PD: voices in my head tell me 1.9 is near.
    peace and prosperity.

• Attention: Irony
    Voices in your head tell the truth, more or less ^^
    lol

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Dear OP: im waiting here in stardock, spaceship is full of whisky and weapons, engines are roaring and overheating , hands shacking and wife is nervous and worry about my mental health.
    plz hurry 1.9.

PD: voices in my head tell me 1.9 is near.
    peace and prosperity.

whatever you take, take less

Click the image above to visit us.