We are sorry OP...

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• I em happy to see u guys wiling to change things xD
    For you end OP the bigest reword is wen u see 300 + people online everyday . In order to do that the whole community have to work together
    providing the best atmosphere to new ppl , make them file welcome end most important ... help etch ather .
    people whine in every game, that will not change, I mean u have problems with 20 ppl here wat bout if u have 3000
    unfortunately in today games ppl just wont things they demand things end if u dont provide they just go to another game , Sad but true
    I can allso say sory if i have said thing that may offend some ppl but was not my intention . I just dont wont to see the best FL MOD go awey in the drain
    U guys did so match work to leth it sleep awy so my :thumbsup: for Crossfire
    Hell yah !!

• In order for this to work, all of us must be willing to put aside our problems with one another and bury them with a big shovel.

I am willing to return to help build crossfire's future along with all who wish for this pointless fighting to end and build a better tomorrow. I am sorry that I did nothing to help Crossfire in its time of need.

Character List

[UR]Psyclone, [UR]Psy_Avilon, [UR]Psyclone_Bank, [UR]Psyclone_2, [UR]Psyclone_3, [UR]P$yclone, and [UR]Psy_Dom_k_Killer

• Well actually I'm not sorry for anything I have done / said. BTW what's the point of a forum if you don't accept counter arguments?

• whats the point of a community that doesnt do anything to survive?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I have a question: Has 1.82 become so unbearably boring that ppl demand a new version? Is CF 1.82 so broken & outdated that a new version is needed?

Imho the answer is a big, fat ''NO''

An upgrade, a new & better version is needed only when the current one can`t do the task it`s made to do. And i sure don`t see that 1.82 can`t do what it`s meant for, which is RP, PVP, PVE and such... All that`s needed is for people just to log in and DO IT.

You`re smuggling and see a police patrol coming your way? Hire a few mercs to protect you while you do your runs... Or better yet - Taunt the police with a load of the goods in your cargo & lead them on a cross-universe chase.

You`re a pirate? Start taxing everyone you see... Disrupt lanes looking for traders with their trains... Hunt down lone police officers on a coffee break.

You`re a cop? Fly around the universe checking every single pilot for illegal cargo... Do attack raids on pirate groups.

Jeez, its so simple and no 1.9 is needed...

You play SP only? Maybe you have discovered a nifty trick to make completing a mission easier or gaining the next level requirement faster...

You play another SciFi game and you like it? Share your thoughts with the rest of us! Does it rock, does it suck, how so?

Main idea is - we don`t need 1.9 (or any other new CF version, for that matter) we`re here to do one thing:

PLAY THE GAMES WE LOVE!

- Sincerely: Dr. Otto von Aspirine, aka LaserJet

P.S.

OP there`s only one place that`s best for 1.9 - The Bin

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• the way i see it the question is not if the community needs CF1.9
    the question is if it deserves CF1.9

"community"... a group of people that share the same interest and help each other to gain it.
    This community was not build for crossfire... this community was build for and by a few ppl which wanted to play together, have fun and also success as members of this place.
    The reason why the SWAT Portal exists has not changed.

If i could I would release CF1.9 only to those that deserve it... those that help each other and this community... those that still know whats wrong or right. People that give a damn about this community and what it originally stands for should in my eyes better leave this forum and the server.
    Nothing of that here was build for such people.

Id prefer to continue with just 10 ppl which care instead of 100 that don´t.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• People don't want leaders who know how to lead, they want leaders who agree with everything they want.

I'm with laserjet on this one. We don't need 1.9, we just need people to do their actual RP.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Rude and derogatory comments don't help the situation at all. Cut that shit out. Offending post and comments to that post have been removed.

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• Well OP they way i see it actualy is up to u. You know who cares for
    this server end who dont end i em sure that ppl who dont care end far
    less then ppl who cares so
    For this ppl that give u troble i give them 2 weks to change if they dont well buy buy .. sya
    Allso
    u cant make the good guys safer cuz os some shmaks end if i war u i
    give more power to your moders(GMs) so they can do there job.
    Peace.

• @Coryn: all of what you said is pretty much correct, though

You play SP only?

Current CF's storyline is the same as vanilla(excepting datadisk ones which SPers first have to know about), where CF 1.9 don't add tons of ships and systems and stuff for MP, even it does add certain stuff for MP, the biggest part (for SPers and maybe even MPers) is the huge storyline improvement, the triple of big and better than vanilla.
    And it seems we have many SPers, many enough to even have few that make posts on the forum as support :)

As CF 1.9 was already announced, it's a big of torture for some people to wait, so with more we MPers late to fix stuff between them, worse it goes for SPers and impatient ones.

Though imo it's a bigger torture for OP what happened until not long ago, as neither SPers neither most of MPers put as much work and soul/love/dedication to 1.9 than him, and after releasing the mod should be his "recompensation" and to feel good and happy when he releases it and sees many players coming in to play on what he(with help of his team) created, and have fun together... not a torture place where people flee out. So his decision was right, of not releasing it some weeks ago when problems were still appearing on the forum and people weren't helping him nearly at all(when he asked for intro video, for advertisement text, for bug tests, etc).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis