Upgrades to the Silver Arrows' Ranks

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_SEQAN.

• UPGRADES to SA ranks

SA Department of Operations logo

The Department of Operations in the Silver Arrows Command announced today that it would be adding a new, permenant member of staff to their ranks. Following the recent, supposed, death of Admiral Arkane, Captain Connor "Seqan" O'Neill was promoted to the rank of Director in the Department. After about another week of silence from the department and some changes to the Silver Arrows wing roster, Captain O'Neill announced that he would be joined but one of the quieter individuals of the Silver Arrows.

"Commander OE-254, better known as Loyal, shall be joining us as my personal assistant in the Department of Operations," Captain O'Neill said two days ago at the Silver Arrows daily gathering. "It is my belief and the Admiral's that Loyal has always been an invaluble asset and companion in our organization and that it is time to expand his responsibilites as he well deserves. It is about time he was brought in to our main staff as a Tactical Officer."

Commander OE-254 MkIX Loyal in action

When Captain O'Neill originally approached Admiral Thomas with the proposal of promoting Commander 254, he only received seven words as an answer "Oh, yes! I agree! Go for it!" It is obvious that Admiral Thomas also has plans for Commander 254, but these suspicions and speculations are unconfirmed.

Even though Commander 254 is an android, it would seem that the Silver Arrows trust him as they would trust another human. To this reporter, it is not terribly surprising considering some of the other non-humans that work for the Silver Arrows.

Captain O'Neill also announced that "Loyal has the utmost authority on things regarding the Department of Operations when I am not around."

--Silver Arrows News Channel

Edited once, last by SA_SEQAN ().

• Thats nice, congratulations!

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• congratz

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!