Quick Question, It wont take long

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Riebens.

• Im on the first mission in Crossfire 1.82 and im on the part were I have too collect money to unlock another mission.... of course that also means that im stuck in New York without Jump Gate Access. Take note that pretty much all the missions in the New York system give pay 15,000(RARELY!!) or less.

i was just wondering, is it correct that i need to collect 420,000 sum-odd credits before i can level up?
    Cuz that'll take forever!

I dont really want short cut suggestions, its just that it feels like this isnt right lol^^ That like 12 man-hours of collecing money... more ike 24hrs hahahaha
    All feed back is welcome.

DOLLARS Forever

• leave the new york system through the Custodian gate

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• At north from Planet manhattan, near rochester.

There you have your chances...

you could also kill Junkers at Rochester to get their Cardmine and sell it for very good $$ at Manhattan, or destroying some storage depots at Manhattan... ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• dock, exit crossfire, come back in, and your char will be updated ... this happens just on the FIRST time you enter a char new ..

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460