What happend to my old clan?

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Daywalker.

• About 5 years ago when i first started playing this mod i was in the PiA clan and they were a good if not small clan with only around 6 members. when my GCSE's were about to start i left the game for about a month only to find that on my return not only did the PiA clan have many more members but they were all getting banned along with anyone who was talking about them. After seeing this i decided to leave the game out of fear of the ban hammer, now that i am back i am just curios as to what happened?
    Apologies if this hits a nerve but i am just curios and i cant find anything helpful with the search.
    Thanks.

• As I remember, PiA owned a Helios system, correct? Since I play this mod (3 years)- I saw PiA member once online. And yes, I saw forum thread, made by some1 from PiA, where he told, that they are close to back online -unfortunately, this not happened to present time. So IMAO PiA clan could be presumed dead on CF server. But maybe others, who know PiA could say something abt them.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• PiA is officially dead atm, as there is no char or member from it for a good while. Maybe few who came back came of coruse without the PiA tag and as newcomers.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I've never seen it. What RP was that clan, maybe you can join some other clan? :)

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Crysis gave me some history of PiA a while back for the Unofficial Crossfire Timeline/History thread, apparently PiA helped them along with the Dragon Corps supporting the Bloodguard in a inter-clan war against Commodore Jib and the CHAOS/HUN clans... I do know that CHAOS was bad news and that they too got banned from the server, for what exactly I don't know, other than was I was told or have researched. What happened exactly after that, I have no idea, but if your clanmates in PiA were getting banned, obviously something bad went down. Here's the (RP) date of the recorded events:

817AS/2997A.D. - The ensuing, three week conflict of the Dragon Corps and pirate CHAOS forces enthralled much of Sirius Sector as battles raged through the Sigma-19, Tohoku and X-3043 systems. A newly hired pirate faction, HUN, came with raiders from all corners of the Houses to assist the pirate CHAOS clan. Concerned for the welfare of their people, the Kusari Naval Forces donated ships and supplies to support the Dragon Corps struggle against Commodore Jib and his pirate menace. With the Blood Guard leading the way and a new law-enforcement organization aiding, called "PiA", at their side, pilots such as "Warrior", "Flame", and "Firelove" drove the pirates all the way back to their home planet in the Casius system, making the campaign a resounding success. So impressed by the Dragon Corp pilots honor and valor, the Kusari Emperor bestowed upon the Dragon Corporation the gift of the whole Tohoku system, formely owned and inhabited by the former governor Tekagi, of whom was killed by NOMADs. Dragon Corp pilots would forever more be the eternal guardians of the Kusari House. Many more contracts would soon follow. Black Dragon and his mighty squadrons became famous throughout Sirius and competed ferociously with the Hogosha for regional influence.

• and some clans are not in that list already ^^

Also, why do you think that all Psychos in Action are dead when they don´t play CF?

Click the image above to visit us.