CF 1.82 Grand Melee TDM - comments

There are 32 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crysis.

• Another Freelancer asked me today about the prize... to give his prize now :D

Should I tell that I'm not an admin who they search , or to simply pay them ? I don't even know how much each prize is, for loser or winner :(

Winner Team: 10M, Loser Team: 5M

... one Note: Spiky give prizes in open System Channel, so is only highly probable that some ppl did not understand joke and they left before Spiky could give them money. ...It always take some time, so it is only about little patience ...

• Edit by
    Michael: After the TDM of 18 Oct:

wow 45 kills .. ha... ( And I had 3 rampages ).

And yeah, that pic is hilarious .... damn you Michael xD

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• Heh,

Remember right when the event ended, I told by random, that you had 19 kills and 24 deaths ? xD I guessed it right :D

Next time don't put in front of my target ! lol else I'll take you as hostile and blown together with the targer :P

Hmm, if it wasn't for the last 5-10 mintues when I was screening gig and fud's frags, then preparing to stop the event... I'd had 14 deaths :thumbdown:

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• INFO for ppl with old PC: In game 800x600 16!bit with no details (except for star backround set to +1 position to prevent black background ) and switched off space dust and enviroment maps is this type of event good playable. I noticed no screen lag with abowe mentioned settings in fights in last TDM.

• Don't confuse normal screen lag due to high requirements, with the screen lag bug.

I did noticed that lag bug, on all to min but at 1024x768, well a widescreen monitor don't rlly work with so low res xD

but no normal lag/answer delay at all , ofc.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Heh,
    I told by random, that you had 19 kills and 24 deaths ? xD I guessed it right :D

Next time don't put in front of my target ! lol else I'll take you as hostile and blown together with the targer :P

You guessed by random the deaths, but not the kills ;P

And next time you watch your fire damn it :bstayaway:

• No, the next time stop attacking my targets and putting in front of them so you get them for yourself, alone :D else I get both of you. If I did it with pic and you together, I can do it with you and anybody else not so good fighters :P

• They aren't " your targets " .. . we work as a team .... you're just watching to get more and more kills , you were lucky that I was busy with Diablo and Picard.

And good luck of taking me and the opponent, you just try it and you'll end up in hell(As I wouldn't even care if you're on my team or not).

• Try ? I already did haha

I'd had 14-5 deaths if diablo and ryder and later pic weren't after me continuously in the last 10 minutes lol

you just try it and you'll end up in hell

I'm not in hell for already doing it :P

So true... who cares ? O.o

And stop editing post's meanings after the another member posted.... after you got a reply, that button is mainly for grammar :P

• yeah yeah,. whatever.. lol

enough with the spam already though