New Guns ?

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Galactus.

• Hi
    I've downloaded Crossfire 1.82 and I'm playing open single player,I read Swat's "Crossfire 1.82 Released" post
    and it says "compilation of new systems, new alien races to fight, a lot of new ships, hidden data, wrecks, a lot of new guns, ships."
    but I cant find any new guns or new ships or new systems...where are they ??.
    Vardek.

• Hi
    I've downloaded Crossfire 1.82 and I'm playing open single player,I read Swat's "Crossfire 1.82 Released" post
    and it says "compilation of new systems, new alien races to fight, a lot of new ships, hidden data, wrecks, a lot of new guns, ships."
    but I cant find any new guns or new ships or new systems...where are they ??.
    Vardek.

• Umm.... that's of 1.81 and 1.8 itself... 1.82 didn't brought many ships and many systems with new aliens again.... even there are few additions.
    even part of it is true for 1.9 which is soon :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• Umm.... that's of 1.81 and 1.8 itself... 1.82 didn't brought many ships and many systems with new aliens again.... even there are few additions.
    even part of it is true for 1.9 which is soon :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• There are Stories leading to the new Systems, where you also find the new stuff.

The news in the new Systems may give you some ideas where to search. All in all 149 Systems and round about 300 dockable Stations will show you many new stuff, not to mention all the things you have to loot to get them.

Click the image above to visit us.

• There are Stories leading to the new Systems, where you also find the new stuff.

The news in the new Systems may give you some ideas where to search. All in all 149 Systems and round about 300 dockable Stations will show you many new stuff, not to mention all the things you have to loot to get them.

Click the image above to visit us.