Shared Clan Ships

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_ARROW.

• OK so how about a station inside clan systems where clan members can go and drop a ship off in a ship pool so other clan members have access to it.

so a clan could own several trains, BS, and heavy fighters. when no-one was using them someone else could grab a train and do some trading, of a heavy fighter and hunt some ancients.
    the ships could only be modified by the original owner though but this would negate the need for players to have several profiles with different ships

• highly difficult as chars are being loaded once the server starts and once a char is created
    switching ships would require to move them from one account to another (which is in fact possible) but the FL server simply wouldnt recognize it as the position of the char file is loaded into memory (until the next server restart)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• SA uses clan switchables ships by having one accoutn ID with one ship. Using flID changer, the members can switch to that accoutn and use the "borrowed" ship... very simple very efficient !

• That's account sharing, and as I remember it wasn't allowed, but while OP says nothing, enjoy it ! :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• unallowed ? PX announced it openly that they were doing so months ago (that's where is took the idea).

I believe it great mainly for capships cause its more realistic to be able to change the commander of a ship for a single battle while the regular commander takes his fighter.

Example : i normally command the Enterprise but for a battle i want to get in the fight with a fighter and have someone fly the BS in my place... Forlon can leave his fighter on the deck and climb up to the Bridge and take command while is lead the fighters squad....

I think it should not be unallowed cause its for realism and i dont really know where it would be an exploit or unfair....

• The CF_Information Char has a special status of allowness. Thats what i said SA.

Click the image above to visit us.

Edited once, last by Daywalker ().

• i'm talking about a post you made somewhere (on your site or SWAT ?) in the distant past about rewarding your members an accountID with fully prepared battleships or transports... i just included the sharing in this idea....