Top Gun

There are 226 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC)Wanderer.

• Nice event there !
    There were many new players in it :D
    So I had to stay out of that event ^^ and still it was fun !

It was the other ASF fighter, [CFPD]Michael[ASF~Cmdr] :P

No, actually it wasn't, it was a bit too spammy, which ultimately led to players not getting their money, other than Ares and Zebra. Also, if you wanted to join in, you could have, better players than you participated in the past - you just didn't want to, so stop making these dumb statements.

Next time there will be no observers in group. Also, leave the managing to me if it's an event I'm organizing.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Cus I said go after you said it, that isn't the problem ;)

And no, not 'better players than before' , before I was with Crysis, or Spiky.. :P

Anyways I gave extra fun after your event ^^ in free duels everyone who wants against me at once.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Tuesday, September 28st 2010 at 21:00 h server time near planet Issos, Arena system. I hope to see you there!

Objective: Stay alive. Last player alive wins the round.

General rules and rewards:
    · The fight is all vs all.
    · When starting, players should be at least 2k apart from every other participant.
    · There are three rounds: The first two rounds will be all vs all.
    · The winners of the first two rounds (last men standing) will fight in the third (final) round.
    · Each player gets 5 million for participation.
    · Winners of each rounds get +10 million.
    · No use of nanobots and/or shield batteries.
    · If a smuggler or hunter is bothered by a player who is not participating in the event, (s)he should report that to the Event Manager or a ServerPolice member. He will also get a hefty bounty on him, and that will be taken care of by the server mercenaries.

Calendar link with signup!

• Tonight's results are in thanks to Crossfire Event News Network - We do it for you (R)(C)(TM).

Top Gun:
    splinter - 35M

1 round winner:
    SMG_Picard - 15M

Participants (5M each):
    DC_$phinx
    Vlad
    -mrtvola-
    Huor
    (Fallen)Zebra

See you next time! :)

• Tuesday, October 5th 2010 at 21:00 h server time near planet Issos, Arena system. I hope to see you there!

· When starting, players should be at least 2k apart from every other participant.
    · The winners of the first two rounds (last men standing) will fight in the third (final) round.
    · If a smuggler or hunter is bothered by a player who is not participating in the event, (s)he should report that to the Event Manager or a ServerPolice member.

Calendar link with signup!

• The results from October 5th 2010:

|PX|Dark_Raven - 35M, winner of round 1 and top gun
    SMG_Savage - 15M, winner of round 2

Other participants:
    Cookie - 5M
    (Fallen)Feuriger_Drache - (donated the money back to EM fund)
    Bond - 5M
    |PX|Aiur - (donated a sandwich to EM stomach)

Thanks for participating, see you next time. :)

• I was sure of it ^^

Anyways, gratz :) this score was more predictable than the other :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Tuesday, October 19th 2010 at 21:00 h server time near planet Issos, Arena system. I hope to see you there!

Calendar link with signup

• Tonight's Top Gun event was great.

Diablo - Winner of round 1, Top Gun (25M)
    SMG_Picard - Winner of round 2 (15M)

Fighters: (5M each)

(Fallen)The_Cro_Legend
    BG_ThePinkSpiky
    Dino
    (Fallen)RyderHook-PLG
    Razor
    (Fallen)-=Feuerdrache=-
    LunaFighter
    (Fallen)B-Hörnchen
    DC_Sphinx
    Bond (who donated his prize and some escape pods to the EM fund, thanks :) )

I apologize for declaring the wrong winner over the uni-chat!
    It was fun and see you next time!

• Not really... as events don't count much for showing the skills of somebody :D In top gun, knowing he'd be the most dangerous, you and etc 3 come on him in both rounds and he's out :D So the top gun can be one of some newbie fighters... as happened 2 top guns ago :D

• by newbie, I mean ofc a newbie for the top gun, having full high class equipment and knowing to defend himself... but not one of the 'bests'. Which 'bests' may fight btw them first :D

• My EM char was down to 150 million, but Avian reactivated his EM char and shared his money with me, I'm now at 450 million, cca. Also, Avian will be taking over hosting of Top Gun, and I'll step in when he can't make it.

• Tuesday, October 26th, 21:00 h server time near planet Issos, Arena system. I hope to see you there!

· If a smuggler or hunter is bothered by a player who is not participating in the event, (s)he should report that to the Event Manager or a ServerPolice member. He will also get a hefty bounty on him, and that will be taken care of by the server mercenaries.

1.7 PvP and stuff

[video]

[/video]