Dragon Corps Clan History

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crysis.

• tl;dr

basically, DC was like 'BG HELP PLOX' and BG was like 'sure we are the biggest fucking FL clan wat u up to?' and DC replied 'SHOW US HOW TO DO IT!'

and so DC was created.

• Spiky... I like you bro. :) When I say this, I say this with respect in that your "net'iquette" could use some polishin' up. Don't dump on the DC's own clan history thread, save that kinda stuff for PMs IMHO.

Nice story Crysis, would you care to add this to the Unofficial Crossfire History/Timeline I created? :D8) Do you have any "theoretical dates" of when this story took place? (obviously sometime after the Blood Guard's creation of course)

• Nice story Crysis, would you care to add this to the Unofficial Crossfire History/Timeline I created? :D8) Do you have any "theoretical dates" of when this story took place? (obviously sometime after the Blood Guard's creation)

Hehe, well.. this story was basicaly edited by our brilliant member Drakon,.. as he's brilliant at such stuffs , he also missed some other dragons to add though... tnx anyway
    I sent him a PM the last year to ask him if he can edit the clan original DC's clan history( http://www.dragon-corps.hostei.com/history.html ) because it was too short. And he agreed ... he told me to wait until he finishes it as he's also very busy in RL. The DC's Clan history that he edited was sent to me in " Saturday, December 26th 2009 ". And if you wanna add it somewhere as you said...go ahead, .. as you already have plans for it... just post it in that timeline of yours ;].

Spiky ... times changed... and we can kick your BG ass now ;]

• Great! :thumbup: I'll see about trying to incorporate this story into the history/timeline thread Crysis, I probably won't elaborate too much from the given story. Anyway, I'll see what I can do! I'll post a message in the thread when the Dragon Corps history/timeline events have been incorporated. :D8)

• Annnnnndddd done! Sadly there wasn't a whole lot I could use from the history given from Drakon, but at least you guys have your place in "Crossfire history" now for all future generations to see! Black Dragon comes on the scene in Kusari space in the year 810AS/2990 A.D. and the Dragon Corps are founded in 817AS/2997 A.D and given the Tohoku system by the Kusari Emperor for their actions in duty that same year. :thumbup:

• ;] .... too bad that Drakon isn't around now ;S , but if he comes back , he can edit it even much better.

Thank you ORION.

• The DragonCorps have existed for many years, one of the oldest CF clans though. DC were close to extinction(if I may it that way) , but still.. DC survived through all of these heavy years... and they are still living.

" You may kill us in batte, but Dragons Live Forever! "

( Dragonwarrior words ).

Edited once, last by I1ian ().

• it's good to see that some ppl still keep the clan alive and kicking after all these many years :) Your dedication is astounding. Thank you :)

I still remember those days very fondly, and can honestly say that those were the best gaming days of my life :) DC and BG have remained allies ever since 'The Chaos War' which almost end CF, but thankfully to OP he put his foot down and did what needed to be done to save his work and the server that we have all enjoyed for these past many years. So many thanks OP. and many thanks to all friendships and allies we have all made over the past 7 or 8 years (been so long now lol).

As soon as the next CF comes out i shall of course download it :) and hopefully i cant get back serverside. Having a prob with 1.81 :( but i hope to see you all again soon server-side :)

DC_Gen_Phoenix ****

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• Very well said mate! ;] .. and of course , many thanks to OP again.

And, what's that problem which you have with 1.81? , I might be able to help you out mate.

• gets up to update 900+ then stops. wont allow me access to multiplayer :(

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• Then something is blocking it ;S , a firewall of some kind