Faaby's story

There are 48 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Faaby.

• ID: Lady Elodie Vox
    Call sign: FAABY
    Sex: Female
    Birth Place: Planet Manhattan, New York System

STORY:

"This is it, I have finally graduated from military school and earned Lieutenant rank as Liberty military soldier"
    Yes, I do recall that day, the long relief after many years passed through training at West Point station... The sacrifices
    made were not in vain, and deep within myself I knew the time had come to fullfill my destiny...

I still have those nightmares, and I often wake up in the middle of the night sweating, the throat irritated from holding a scream.
    I do not think I will ever totally get through the loss of my parents and my little brother... Rumors said they were ambushed by some unknown
    race while on a trading mission, but that was all I could find out from my West Point trainer. I knew it was not the first time such rumors spread,
    and it probably would not be the last either. I tried to keep away my pain and anger, so I could focus on achieving my military training, which was far
    from being easy believe me. I did not give up, but always had a part of me looking for revenge, overwhelmed by the desire of finding clues of what had
    really happened to my family. I knew though I had to graduate if I ever wanted to have a chance to succeed... which finally happened.

I owned my Liberty military police license now, and emptied my bank account to purshase my own ship.
    That Starflier ship I was able to find would not get me far but it was at least a good start.
    I finally left Planet Manhattan and immediately started looking for clues on the identity of my parent's assassins.
    I started exploring surrounding systems, getting access to new jumpgates from bars in various (more or less recommendable) stations and planets.
    To keep my ship maintained with ammo and fuel, I started accepting missions which lead me every time a bit farther and farther in my exploration.

One day, I was in the omicron area, flying inside the Eagle I was able to trade from the GMG faction (which I try to keep in good terms), when I litterally
    ran into this huge hypergate. I gathered my courage and decided to cross it... It was a chance for me to learn more about eventual unknown races as this place
    had never been reported in any navigational map.
    Where I ended up trully shocked me... Debris, Hypergates everywhere, and odd ships navigating all over. I located this small planet called Crossfire and seeing life
    presence I decided to land on it. I was surprised to meet very skilled and experienced pilots in bars. I learned much about this new world to me and its dangers.
    Eventually, I met with other police military pilots and tought me about threats towards our colonies. It remained me some history books passages reguarding the
    war Sirius faced against nomads a long time ago (don't we all know the role Trent and Junko'Zane played to end this war?)...
    The threat seems this time much stronger and lethal, but I know I am not alone to face it.
    My feelings of revenge suddently came pale compared to what was about to happen to humanity.

Fortunately, I was contacted by a group called "Silver Arrows". They seemed to have the same worries than I, but were willing to organize themselves to do something
    about it. I was brought in their home station in Omega 3 for discussions, and I ended up joining their ideals and gaining their friendship. Suddently, their leader opened
    a window from the station and was I saw kept me ajar... "We are currently supervising this gate to protect the colonies" he told me with a cold voice, "We need your help
    with this task, as we are trying to explore what lies ahead of us to identify the threat".
    We ended up making a deal which would allow me to join their forces to prevent an invasion, while trying to keep secret to humans the upcoming dangers should we fail...
    I was sure of one thing though: I was about to find out what had happened to my family...

-To be continued-

Lady Elodie Vox,
    AKA FAABY

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• Will do as soon as I have access to that part of the forum ORION :)

-Faaby-

-- -- Visit Us!

• Lady Fox ^^ ehem, Vox :D

Still, always post these stories on Swat too, at least here you have more readers :) Posting in two places is great ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• the "pink girly eagle" vs the "lady in red eagle"

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• She already left the pink :P So now she could be teh 'lady in red' with the 'man in black' :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• If i could just find some painting pots around now! :girl_in_love:
    hihihi!

-- -- Visit Us!

• *Edited (wrong place)*

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• What ? No medal in Faaby's siggie ? boo @SA !! :D

Meh, keep your shirt on brotha, she's working on them. :P8)

I'm actually diggin' Faaby's new ride, (Raptor) it kinda reminds me of a souped up Dagger... I'll have to go check one out for myself. :thumbup:

• What ? No medal in Faaby's siggie ? boo @SA !! :D

I'd probably get one just for surviving your insanities!!! :girl_devil:

-- -- Visit Us!

• I'd probably get one just for surviving your insanities!!! :girl_devil:

:bomg::boffended:

Yes... ARROW ! Time to make a new medal for that :D

From CFPD, here you get the medal of the baddest girl :P

Keep in note the image is copyrighted :P