PLANET X (nibiru) And abbout 2012.

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bullwinkle.

• [video]

[/video] [video]
    [/video] [video]
    [/video] [video]
    [/video]

Our galaxy Will be sucked into a black hole at some time watch here its disturbing

[video]

[/video]

Ok lets cut the bulls*** videos if u want to know the real life truth watch this.

[video]

[/video]

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 2 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• At least in the first video... it's PLANET Nibiru not an asteroid mass >.<
    Unless the planet with the aliens which visited us 2000 years ago was destroyed in the way.... lol

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• Dont juge before u have watched the vid's im posting this to thoose who want to watch and understand if u arent interested then do shomting else.

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• I saw them, and most of them before you posted them here cus I was interested.

But you see a lot of different information on a same thing, cus time stops, cus there's a planet incoming, cus there's an asteroid field incoming, cus the sun will flame us out, cus the the alignment with the central black hole will pole the shifts and make everything on the planet spin a bit and be destroyed, etc.

Is that we will start a world war, will get hit by meteros, pulled by a planet, the sun and a black hole at once ? .... lol

It IS interesting though so thx for posting them ^^

The planet X special report IS more accurate... cool.

3600 years ago, when the egiptians ,mayans and the rest were existing, who helped them build those huge pyramids, or the huge statues of one piece () which could Not be carryed by itself... ;)
    Planet Nibiru guys maybe ? :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited 2 times, last by Michael ().

• will pole the shifts?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• rofl
    if there would be such a planet flying through our solar system (in the year 2012) you would already see him today

what ? passing through every 3600 years?
    wow that are many chances for jupiter to rip that planet apart or to disturb its orbit so it will be catapulted out of the solar system once and forever

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• But Jupiter is mostly gas... and Nibiru is bigger and massive, not a gas giant ^^

Just hoping that the aliens there didn't dissapeared in theese 3600 years... they can help us again :D

• a planet with such a high mass (higher than jupiter) wouldnt have such an orbit and even if... if such a high mass planet would cross a solar system its gravity would have a really bad influence on the orbit of ALL other planets

and life on such a planet? OMG
    only once every 3600 years close to the sun -> that are 3599 years without sunlight -> thats friggin cold -> cold enough to freeze all the water (if there would be some) -> cold enough to even freeze all the gases (thats going to be hard to breathe for those aliens)
    that must be pretty though aliens... and stupid ones coz every 3600 years they miss their chance to settle on earth

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Maby they have put peapole on manny planets in manny solarsystems were not alone wooot :attention:

• Nobody have never had a good lock at planet Niburu Maby it is is a Spaceship xD

• How you know they didn't left some people/spyes on earth.... don't you see the huge difference btw Asians, Europeans and Africans ? :P Especially asia, chinese, have theyr own calendar with their own stuff.... but well...
    From the bible, says, the son of the first people (Adam and Eva) went to the man's empires.... huh ? man's empire ? what about the "First humans on Earht story" xD

• ah cmon
    do i really need to calculate now how far such a stone can fly in 3600 years?...
    it actually doesnt get far... not even to the closest solar system

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• spreading armageddon feeling? I am not concerned anyway - because if it happens i cannot do anything against it and i am not alone ;)
    If its not going to happen then the better for all - and i didnt made myself jittery.

Natural changes are known - based on crossing the gravimetrical line or other environmental changes. I am just sure that earth will survive menkind - and before earth falls into our own black hole - i am sure earth wont exist the way we know it today. And i am happy that i could be reborn more than 1 mil times^^ << what is not going to happen anyway^^

signature.png

• well if were going down i want to play CF when it happens LoL

• of course just due to the fact that CF doesnt have any gravity

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Ho god not this nibiru crap again. This junk is everywhere.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• only once every 3600 years close to the sun -> that are 3599 years without sunlight -> thats friggin cold

Yeah, I imagine that they would have to stay indoors most of their "year".

It is hard to tell about breathing frozen gases... there are bacteria in caves that never see sunlight. They get their energy from eating rocks. So maybe the aliens eat their air?

But one thing is for sure... if the gravity of the planet is greater than Jupiter, then the aliens probably all are "overweight". Maybe Jabba the Hut's home world?

and stupid ones coz every 3600 years they miss their chance to settle on earth

Some days I cannot tell whether that is smart or stupid.

;)

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who do not.