making groups in far sys crash server

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_ARROW.

• FL limitation: waypoint paths may not be longer than 10 jumps (that is the way the FL source was coded)
    there is a workaround for this disabling the check for normal waypoint creation to distant systems... that workaround is active on the server
    better than it is now it wont get

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Also waypoints only work passing to another system by jumpgates... if one system has no jumpgates, (just jumpholes,) no waypoints can pass by that system.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Normal, when a member of a group goes on a mission, the other members are considred to be wingmen thus saying there are 3 players (3 lives) to take on the mission. I never tried but i guess if one member goes down then his life doesn't count anymroe and he'll not be rewarded for the mission his m8s complete. So i guess reward is given to those who are still "alive" if the missions succeeds. I think that "lives" feature was meant so ppl may not be rewarded after they died. That's only a logical theory, i never verified this.

And grouping appears to me like it was meant to be a coop enhancer feature for missions in MP gaming and not just a chat lobby like many use it for :)