Serverpolice (GR)

There are 77 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Vishnu.

• when i finally get the last replies that i requested to get last sunday

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    when i finally get the last replies that i requested to get last sunday

From SMG will be Picard (me). Char will be created today evening [GR]Picard

Would be good to know if format [GR] for tag is correct or i must use other formating.

watchi10.png

Life is just a game, scenario is crap but at least video is excellent.

CF chars: SMG_Pic, SMG_Picard,SMG_Explorer, SMG_Savage

When you constantly wining fights you loosing skills, when you loosing fight you learning how to win.

• its correct

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• i can see them
    the outbox only stores messages if you "Keep a copy of this message."

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Sorry in advance if this is necrothreading, I figured this would be the best place to post and notify you OP...

I guess since ARROW has *ahem* volunteered me as a (GR) representative for the Silver Arrows as we are now an offical CF server clan, I'll be working on getting "Ryleous Arkane (GR)" created, setup and moved to Earth in Sol in sometime this week.

• k

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Would it be great to have one [or more] server police not affiliated with any clan? A freelancer server policeman? Then you can be guaranteed one SP that will not play favourites with fellow clansmen or get swayed but clan politics/bickering. :o)

• Would it be great to have one [or more] server police not affiliated with any clan? A freelancer server policeman? Then you can be guaranteed one SP that will not play favourites with fellow clansmen or get swayed but clan politics/bickering. :o)

Yes Rex, i do agree with u, and to let u know we discuss about this issue in 1.7 (big in game meeting) but as i remember OP dislike this idea.

• Where's Vyssotsky when you need him... :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Well, if it's any consolation Rex, I'm not really crazy about this position(I've never done server policing on a FL server or any other gaming servers for that matter) as I was nominated without much decision or debate. Regardless, the decision has been made and I hold this mod in high regard, therefore I want to do the best job I know to do my duties and to fulfill this role as it's a way of contributing and giving something back to the server. As I've noticed over the years, server policing is usually a thankless job and sometimes it can be more trouble than one would want to deal with. So in dealing with my own clan and others, I have no choice in that I cannot play favorites as when I step into "Ryleous Arkane (GR)" I am no longer a Silver Arrow, but a Galaxy Ranger, a Crossfire Server Policeman. Besides, considering past events and the way OP dealt with the server police issues back in 1.7 right before the release of 1.8, I'd say his tolerance nowadays for server police position and privilage abuse is ZERO.

• Lets not start this chat again about the SPs abusing rights. Too many false accusations were made and the first time it starts again, Im packung up from CF and I wont be back. That's an absolute.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Lets not start this chat again about the SPs abusing rights. Too many false accusations were made and the first time it starts again, Im packung up from CF and I wont be back. That's an absolute.

Agreed and sorry if may have accidently drug up any discussion towards that Gunny, I know you took alot of undeserved flak back then as a SP.

Regardless gentlemen, what's in the past needs to stay there, let's move forward for the greater good of the mod and the server. :))8)

• i disagree
    its a privilegue of the clans and it should remain this way since the clans pay for this server (mostly)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• You call the rules OP, i don't want to open any debate here, i was not there to discuss that matter before and i fail to see why its a clan privilege, i only want to understand a little better here : Why is it a clan privilege if the clan cannot profit of having a SP in its ranks ? From where is stand, if a SP was favoring its clan in his decision i would consider it as an abuse. So why give the privilege only to those who pay ? Is it a mean of encouraging clans to rent systems ? If a clan was to rent 2 systems, would they have the right to get 2 SPs ??? Thanks for enlightening me ! I (and probably OP as well) will slap anyone who turns this post into a debate starter... i say again its only a question to better understand the rules, not to contest them ! @Ryleous : you're the one i trust the most, the one who has the deepest CF experience and the most active player in the SA... you're a natural choice for this position :D I know the job is not glamorous or easy, i would have made it myself but i can't because of the regulations becasue i'm a clan leader, and i understand this rule.

• clans can only rent 1 system
    the SPs (GR) are meant to be RP representatives of the clan coordinating clan RP
    Freelancer can not coordinate RP for other freelancers coz then they wouldnt be Freelancers anymore but a clan

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I am applying [UR]_psyclone for the galaxy rangers. :thumbsup:

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• As with Orion I have never found myself in a position like the one that has been offered to me However, I look foward to learning the ropes of my potential new job and the oppertunity to give something back to this community. I began my time in crossfire back in March of this year and to this day enjoy every minute of it. I will begin to create and outfit (GR)_Psyclone in nine to eleven hours if not before. (If this name can't be used I'll think of something else.) I look foward to working with the other Galaxy Rangers.

[UR]_Psyclone
    {UR}_Psyclone_2
    {UR}_Psy_Avilon
    {UR}_Psyclone_Bank
    and pending acceptance
    GR_Psyclone

Character List

[UR]Psyclone, [UR]Psy_Avilon, [UR]Psyclone_Bank, [UR]Psyclone_2, [UR]Psyclone_3, [UR]P$yclone, and [UR]Psy_Dom_k_Killer