Can any one give me some guidance?

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Corynthos.

• Can any one give me some guidance?

Ive found Sovetskaya and followed all the clues. Ive found a jump hole to Hieron in Gurm. What am I supposed to do or look for in Hieron? Ive been flying around for ever.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jessica

• there are 3 blackboxes to be found

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Youve got to be joking! How am I supposed to find 3 small black boxes in a sector the size of Hieron. As I said earlier, Ive been flying around for ages. I cant find them. Pity really, I was enjoying this Mod.

Back to X3 for me.

Cheers.

• Exploration is part of the game right? You dont need to find all 3 blackboxes. I was able to find them very quick flying through the systems keeping my eyes on the scanner.

• Yes, the blackboxes are not little boxes hard to find, your scanners detects tham at large distance, and you can see jumpholes(to the next systems) at 50 Ks distance, all the blackboxes are in a kind of huge slepership, or a big rheiland battleship, and the last one at Mandar is in a fighter... few of them even makes smoke and some lighting :D

Hint: You can also click arround and discover the blackboxes at large distance.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Thanks for all the help and guidance. I managed to get as far as Spica but couldnt go any further because of the opposition.

Ive got two blackboxes, but I cant get the third. What am I supposed to do with the three blackboxes anyway? Can I manage with just two?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Jessica

• The boxes give you clues to where you need to go next. By the sounds of it, you might have missed the one that gives you the next 'chapter' of quests.
    Hint: It's a long way from the coalition side of Altair.

When you're done with the blackboxes, any station will buy them (the ones from DK space) for $9mil cr.

If it helps, I also found what your doing at the moment is (IMHO) very, very difficult.

If youre honestly feeling like you're going to give up, send me a PM and I'll give you a hint.

• Well, I could give you another hint -try to find that things, that were in the one of blackboxes- "Utopia" and "giant stone". Start to explore Omegas. Good luck.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

Originally posted by Michael
    [..] you can see jumpholes(to the next systems) at 50 Ks distance [..]

Correction - If no Nebulae obscure the vision, you can see jumpholes at 80k

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.