Posts by Jessica

Hi Guys,

I want to return to Crossfire (I get emails all the time asking me to return), how do I do that?

I’ve downloaded the flmminstaller program and the full Crossfire19.exe file, but nothing happens. When I launch the game I end up back at the server/web site - not playing the game. What am I doing wrong? Can any one help?

Please give me links to programs I am supposed to download.

Thanks

Thanks Bullwinkle,

Right now Im on Earth in the Sol System. I have the three parts of the code to give me the jump hole or gate position in Sol (you know the one). Im a bit confused to what to do now. Ive saved my game and Im here now to see if I can pick up any clues.

It took me ages to find Sol.

As youve probably guessed, Im not very good at playing computer games.

Cheers.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the replies. The first time I played Crossfire, I must have had a bad install. Jump hole and gates just werent there.

I cant find the Osiris anywhere. Must be only in the story. I cant remember where Toledo was. I remember being there but I cant find it now.

So, I started a new game after a new installation. Ive just completed the story and Im parked in Neutro Station on my way to the first part of the quest. I bought the Anubis whilst onboard the Osiris together with a load of Deaths Hand guns (I like these).

Any guidance at this point will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jessica

Looking for the Osiris.

During the story, I bought an Anubis plus weapons when onboard the Osiris. Ive just finished the story and my ship was badly damaged (lost one of my wings). Ive repaired my ship, but Im two guns short. The guns are Deaths Hand Mk2

Can any one tell me if the Osiris is still around and where I can find it or tell me where I can find an Order base that sell this gun?

Many thanks.

Jessica

Where can I buy the ship called BullPup 3?

My friend has completed the game using that ship. Im having great difficulty getting anywhere in my ship. I dont last very long in the Crossfire systems and its spoiling the game for me.

Can any one help me?

Thanks for all the help and guidance. I managed to get as far as Spica but couldnt go any further because of the opposition.

Ive got two blackboxes, but I cant get the third. What am I supposed to do with the three blackboxes anyway? Can I manage with just two?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Jessica