Old fashion way-The Duel

There are 51 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• The 'lie' part I said is about you havent told him what would the 'duel for honor' mean, nor the dangers or who you're duelling. A big, big leak of information is a lie. Not that you haven't sent that PM to Ryder, I know you did.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Bad idea, this is counterproductive all round. Mell, stay on the server.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Even if you wouldn't believe me Mel, neither I want you out of the server, even your pride(egoism, proud whatever) wouldn't let you accept it in another way you choosed, as you take your idea over any other, and your decision seems 'saint'

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• if I beat you both 2v1 will you stfu and stop this?

you two are morons this is a game - 'old fashion duel' my ass, ridiculous

but suit yourself

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• I agree with Spiky, noone should get harmed from this ^^
    I would let Spiky win easy so it gets real :D

Live and let live.

• [SCHILD=1]Sycophant[/SCHILD] and [SCHILD=7]coward[/SCHILD]

I put a direct link in my first message to Ryder, so he can read all what i wrote at SWAT.This is enough!
    Maybe Ryder didn't read my Topic, which i doubt.If he didn't, this is not my fault.After all i send 2 identical msg to Ryder and Pipe.

But the Second is not the point in this.

The point is that you are poor liar and coward without Honor.

[SCHILD=3]Pffft...Not worthy[/SCHILD]

• ok, not worthy, find your path into the game or ,in the worse way, leave without pulling somebody else down like the evil ones.

• i wiped this from DC forum - now i need to read this shit here?

dang!

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• This is not the same, and Nobody force you to read.

Didn't i apologize for eventually misuse of DC forum?
    And sorry i forgot to thank you cos u didn't wipe my post the same day when i wrote.

I really appreciate this^^

Announce

I made the point!

Thanks to all who read, and apologize to all who find this as inappropriate way!

Mellon

• nice

Originally posted by Michael
    I agree with Spiky, noone should get harmed from this ^^
    I would let Spiky win easy so it gets real :D

you wouldn't have to let him anything, he would kick both of your asses [12]

• huuh, i read dayly the forum but it need every hour i presume
    this topic are outgrowth

Originally posted by Michael
    The 'lie' part I said is about you havent told him what would the 'duel for honor' mean, nor the dangers or who you're duelling. A big, big leak of information is a lie. Not that you haven't sent that PM to Ryder, I know you did.

thats a bit right, i dont know the "then i leave the server" thing
    if i have this info before my answer come, i gave an answer like pipe hitter

Originally posted by PipeHitter
    due to the possibility of the exile of a player, i respectfully decline your offer and prefer you to stay on the server. i do not wish to be a part of any plan that would ultimately result in the exiling of a player. my advice to you is to rethink this plan or choose to be the bigger person and just avoid any player that you have a disagreement with.
    -PipeHitter.

leaving server are not the right way

but i know the old duel rule^^
    and i as an sekundus
    can the participants ask for an " Revokation "
    and for an " Deprekation

the letter of intent is like attendance fore an duel and well enough as an retrieval of one's honour

that mean , dont need more as " Satisfaktion "
    enough are enough

• + 1 Ryder and Pipe

@ Bond whatever your intentions were with this topic....LET IT GO!! This doesn't help server or community m8

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• I need to weigh in for a moment.

@Bond/Mellon/Enterprise etc etc etc, Michael has been absent for very personal reasons which are none of anyone's concerns unless he chooses to reveal why.

I doubt very seriously michael is a coward or a pussy and his reputation here on CF is stellar. Not to mention his loyalty to CFPD for over 3 years. Even in the shadow of his mistakes, he at least took responsibility for them and learned.

I applaud him for not stooping to the level of wanting to exile anyone from this server and quite frankly, I would expect the same from you.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

@Bond/Mellon/Enterprise etc etc etc, Michael has been absent for very personal reasons which are none of anyone's concerns unless he chooses to reveal why.

We can always change date and time, i am an old gentleman.However he can choose anybody to represent him and fight for him, but as i remember only ladies do that.

And Gunny i applaud to you, and to ur Stellar reputation 2, also ur manipulation skills are very good, but as a leader and long term player i am sure u can do better than this.^^

ps
    U remember what happen last time when i reveal some things here.So as u can see i learn from my mistake.My advice to you Gunny better contact me in private, but not like last night with 2 sentence in order to make cover for this little action.
    You know that i do not buying this, then why you trying to sell to me?
    Am i look like as naive little boy in a candy store?

• I see as you couldn't put me as responsible for your exile, you're nearly inactive, just waiting the chance to get me in your pity trap ^^

Don't try mess with Gunny again, with your arrogant replies like "a little boy in candyes store" and thinking wrong about anyone that says you a 'NO'.

If you didn't noticed Ryders post... he noticed the purposed leak of info to make him your second... (at your own exile.)

And my absence in the past 4 days before yesterday, only my best friends and that count on me knows more or less about it, I even missed the events for it...

You could mess with less ppl, that way you would have some ally instead of complaining everything wrong that happens to you(even rashes) are my fault ^^ it's your own facts that do them.

PS: I've also noticed you used my absence to turn some good friend against me, but it al got solved when I came back. Shameful for you, you made the shit you're grounded in, with your own hands. Just like this thread.

• C'mon fire up those guns count to ten and get the party started.

Jeez, you made a drama sitcom over this, either fight or dont, but dont complain about exileing ppl from the server, honor, stellar shit and so on, Bond is a grown men, hope that Michael is too and they both know the consequances.

Either decline the fight or stand by it like a men i hope you both are and do your thing like true genlemen.

I write all of this from my perspective but if i were insulted or my reputationa was blemished in some way i think i would react like Bond did and would raise the stakes a little, no shame being a pussy.

Harr harrr!!

[SIZE=3][SIZE=2]Cpt.Gonzo [/SIZE] [/SIZE]

"Buy the ticket, take the ride!"

Originally posted by Cpt.Gonzo
    C'mon fire up those guns count to ten and get the party started.

Jeez, you made a drama sitcom over this

hehe it's all good until they start charging it :D