Old fashion way-The Duel

There are 51 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• <embed src="http://jenaray.com/music/Who%20Wants%20To%20Live%20Forever%20-%20Queen.mp3" autostart="true" loop="false" hidden="true">

***to CFPD Michael***

*Mellon remove his white glove and slap sycophant's face*

"Due to yours filthy lies and untruths, as well as spreading false information, rumors and agitation against me among old and new CF clans and freelancers...Sir, you have insulted my honor, I demand satisfaction, I challenge you to a duel!"

Sunday, February 07. 2010 at dawn will be perfect (however our second will set up exact time due to our mutual agreement)

Arena-Holy ground

To avoid any suspicion we will start with new chars specially created for this purpose.
    How?
    Starting location Manhattan New York, ended location Arena(holly ground)
    Your second will choose nickname for my char, i will create new char and undock and vice versa.
    We will buy same new ships and same equipment and weapons under supervising of our seconds.

My second will be Ryder Hook and/or Pipe Hitter if they accept their role, but really this can be anyone else.You choose yours.

>>>Because we can not "kill each other like in RL-"Prize" for defeated, will be EXILE from the Crossfire!<<<

[SIZE=2]If the man has any honor, he will accept your challenge. He may also simply just apologize, but, if he is a real man, that is unlikely.[/SIZE]

One Fight, one Goal! There can be only one!

• hehe Mellon, mislio sam da æe postat ono o beogradskim politièarima to su se na ulici potukli :D

• kaj si lud, kakav odlazak sa crossfirea, ja cu ga maltertirat i taxat svaki dan ak treba.

zajebi to stari.

[SIZE=3][SIZE=2]Cpt.Gonzo [/SIZE] [/SIZE]

"Buy the ticket, take the ride!"

• omfg vidi i ovaj iz hrvatske... koja poast balkanaca na serveru lol :D

• "hehe da is tina" makes sense in german, too :D

• due to the possibility of the exile of a player, i respectfully decline your offer and prefer you to stay on the server. i do not wish to be a part of any plan that would ultimately result in the exiling of a player. my advice to you is to rethink this plan or choose to be the bigger person and just avoid any player that you have a disagreement with.
    -PipeHitter.

[SIZE=6]

TRAMPLE THE WEAK! HURDLE THE DEAD!

[/SIZE]

• 1. croatian traductor enlighten me, that theese post aren't much on topic...

2. A RL happening didn't let me enter the last 2 or 3 days, and neither today, and when I come, I won't loose the (few) time making a new char for somebody like you.

3. " "Due to yours filthy lies and untruths, as well as spreading false information, " what if I don't agree with this, and so, with your reason of demanding this absurdity by an ill mind.

4. " Because we can not "kill each other like in RL-" " this shows how ill is your mind, or maybe a 'retro' we're not yrs 1900 neither cowboys.

5. As I told on point 2, I have other things I care more, if you want to exit, make it on your own, I don't want to be responsible for somebody's exile, as after the last event we had together, you died 9 from 10 times we fought(and the 1 exception was when the AV autoupdated and the PC got weird), also I haven't done true harm to anyone, and won't do it anyway, nor to you, nor to your few friends. So, find your path as Pipe says. ;)

6. Even if I manage to be there at 8 PM, I will be managing the starflier event for which I prepared the chars for a week, if you want, you can participate without disturbing other participants.

PS: 7. You have no white glove, you lost any after getting your hands dirty and loosing Ambassador rank

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• He just needs an excuse to leave this, as he's bored, server too empty for him or some other reason he don't want to tell, and neither will do. And I won't give him any, neither make harm to another player that could be his friend, and continue by good rep in not doing anything that could harm another, by myself.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I don't see any of yours 'second' accepting it here. I saw one not accepting it.

Also, I'm not noob, I won't make you exile, neither giving this chance for you to find an excuse to leave us. I won't harm any of your mates. that would stay on the server and dislike me for somebody like you. Your disease is yours, and won't pass it to me after you leave.

If sombody other wants you out, he can do it himself and duel you.

• RE: Second Message from Ryder Hook, sent on 06.02.2010, 12:24 AM to Bond

sure m8, iam feeling honored

if you have the time and the place give an PM

and good luck i wish

ryder

-----Original Message-----
    Date: 05.02.2010, 07:31 PM
    To: Ryder Hook
    Subject: Second

http://www.swat-portal.com/php/wbboard/t...153a0bf780fd50b

I will amiable please you to be my second in a duel, in order to wash out dirty from my name!

ty in Advance

Mellon

Pipe i know what is a conflict of interest.Ty anyway.

• Your message to RyderHook is a lie, missused information to make it looka simple duel(your honor ? ), as you don't include all the features of the 'duel' you told, dangers or who are you duelling. ^^ As you jsut said to clean your honor, instead of the prize as exile, and he would be the second in guilt/responsibility of somebody's exile.

let him see this thread, and post here by himself ^^

• What is all this about?

Has someone offended somebody, or what?

If there is a legit reason by my standards, i will be Bonds second.

[SIZE=3][SIZE=2]Cpt.Gonzo [/SIZE] [/SIZE]

"Buy the ticket, take the ride!"

• Nothing legit, excepting his fail as Ambassador of our clan, a rank we created for only for him...
    maybe we could let(ask) people (to) post their opinions about facts instead of Bond and me. Gunny and PipeHitter that knows more could bring the opinions and written proofs about Mellon's offences, like PMs or simple useless posts in our forum.

I, as a clan commander won't lower myself to his ill ideas.