Crossfire 1.8 Bug fixing

There are 464 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Amazing!

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• lol guys :D

Yes, the server is down for a while, since some automatic update f*cked up the server and the tools together with OP's PC :D
    What a windows update O.o it looks more like a virus lol

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• all teh chars are f*cked too....

luckly OP mastered danger, and he has a backup of the chars, made one week ago. :D
    If you're older than one week in CF, you'll save your chars xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Ok dude's this topic has his purpose.

Imagine that you are OP, and that you must to browse every page just to find relevant post about bug?

Imagine this?

For all of US* pls read first page of every topic, whenever you are in doubt about main theme :)

>>>Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SWAT_OP-R8R Report Post to a Moderator Superate IP Address Go to the top of this page<<<

I intent to spend this weekend on fixing as many bugs as possible by running a 2nd CF server and taking a very close look at the files.

however i need detailed bug reports
    which systems are not working (Sol, Omega41, others?)
    is there anything else which does not work correctly (markets, effects,... jh sounds)

I am not interested in bug reports about FLMM activations or low fps... that actually has nothing to do with bugs... that is reason of your wrong settings or not following instructions

i am purely interested in game bugs.... asap

*including me

• What a relevant post Bond, instead of taking out people's fears. ^^

People will loose no advanced chars. The causes of this current server problem are now known, the consequences are pretty known too, and the moment they will get fixed pends on OP.

All the info you need :D

• when I enter X-3043 system and the backround is all white. Everything is there but the backround is white and you can not see any of the weapons that are being fired except for missles. Everything else seems to work. Oh and there seems to be some sound distortion with the explosions. Otherwise no other problems yet. It looks and plays awesome so far.

• On playing online I encountered, what can bee seen in the pic

the Bullpup Mk I first at base with some new colors

next in space with a as it looks like mixture of textures

Is it a bug or part of the ongoing model/texture changes, as announced for the next update ?

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• sorry, don't know how to attach 2 pics

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Already done. The Bullpup keeps changing "clothes".

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

Originally posted by Inferno
    cool ... i wonder if other ships change clothes aswell ..

Have a look here
    http://www.swat-portal.com/php…9b5aee2d2653dead693cdd0d2

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !