Posts by H67

Well not sure why but after I posted my problem I shut my computer off and had a cup of joe. I went back and fired it up and left sol for another shot at altair. I had some heavy encounters but got through fine with one exception. I did have a respawn issue in mandar. However after respawning about 5 or 6 times it respawned me with no enemy ships around and I was able to continue. I took out several DK gunships all be it with difficulty and ran into some coalition rougues, nice touch by the way. Anyway long story short What ever fluke thing was going on is not anymore except the respawn thing but as everyone has said and I agree there are other more pressing issues for you SWAT. Again this MOD really rocks great job to all involved.:D

Okay first I love the mod. I have a problem with these aspects though.

1. In Altair getting in from Sol no problem but when I jump from Styx to the next system I'm blown up before I can move. [1]

2. When I load the autosave its the same thing there are nomad fighters etc. and DK gunboats and boom I'm dead with zero chance to even fight them off or even try to run like a little school girl. [7]

3. Tough is good I like tough, however, It would appear that advanced counter measures don't work AT ALL vs. Nomad, DK, or Ancient cruise disruptors. [1]
    So how does one develop a plan when you have basically no real chance at success. ?(

Now I played 1.7 and was able to more than hold my own against the Nomads and the DK. Here in 1.8 I can handle the namds in sirius space but in altar its like they are in uber mode. I mean they have sooooo many fighter and interceptors and you can't disengage because the counter measures don't work.

I have seen others mod the mod for SP by adding extra BATS/BOTS or mod a shield or add their own shield. I don't know how to do that so if anyone could clue me in on how to do that I would be thankful.

I suppose some may think I just suck at the new game and anything is possible I suppose but I don't believe that to be the case. Any insight here would appreciated. :D

when I enter X-3043 system and the backround is all white. Everything is there but the backround is white and you can not see any of the weapons that are being fired except for missles. Everything else seems to work. Oh and there seems to be some sound distortion with the explosions. Otherwise no other problems yet. It looks and plays awesome so far.

Hi,

First off I love the CF Mod. I do have some questions though.
    1. If level 100 is possible why do I stop progressing at level 38 just like the standard game?
    2. Many of the new systems when searching the job boards they are either empty or say come back as a more advanced pilot. Is this because of problem #1?
    Any help or suggestions would appreciated.

Thanks,
    H67