Next Level requirement

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Daywalker.

• Can anybody tell me how I can change the next level requirement (the amount of money needed) for single player STORY LINE mode ?

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• I WANT to play the story, but I would like to have some more time between the story line missions to have a look around, finding the places with the "good" stuff.

I.e. Crossfire 1.7: since there is the open Custodian Jumpgate, you can go almost all over the place for looking for a "nice" ship. But it is a bit annoying when you are allways called back to New York and you are not able to take on some missions for getting i.e a Wolverine at the outcast base (was it Enyo ?).

Another example: Rebalance Mod
    There are so many systems and bases with new equipment, that I always fear to miss something.
    At the moment after completing a mission I buy some munition or other stuff and throw it away just to get enough time to fly further, always fearing that I loot a Corsair or Xeno with a full load of neutralizers or else, puting my account about half a million in advance.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Yes, if you earn lots of money before finishing a mision... you don't have to make the next missions until getting even more $ :) In that way you don't have to worry that you can't buy a good ship or something.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• If you want to get rid of the money requirement, then download IONCROSS Freelancer Character Editor. I played for 25 hr and 22 hr spend for trade good for money ?( . With this you can completely forget about the next lv requirement. Cheer:D

• With this you can completely forget about the next lv requirement. Cheer

It might be a big surprise but everyone is able to play the SP Missions without those "Tools" it´s just that you need to play 5 hours longer for making some cash. At least after it you can say to yourself that you´ve beaten the Game which is the purpose of a Game, is it?

Click the image above to visit us.

• Making "some" cash? Is 20 million dollar is some cash? IF you want to make cash fast, you'll need a Freighter, and if you use a freighter, how can you kill the Nomad? And when you choose to use a VHF, you can easily handle the Nomad and other hostile faction, and now, how can you make cash fash with a ship can load maximum of 100 cargo? Use it or don't use it, your choice :thumbup: .

• well, you do not need the biggest and best equipment/ship, whole Sirius is full of wrecks which are full of weapons and stuff, so you don´t run in the above mentioned problems in having to make loads of cash to get into the next mission. And if you already have access to the Liberty Gates or more, you can simply sell some pods, if you can´t do so because the prisons are hostile, work on your rep. An Eagle with some good Cannons and a Torpedo is far more than you need for the Vanilla Story mode.

Click the image above to visit us.