Crossfire 1.8 Release

There are 341 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• omg poor doggy
    PS: @Crysis, the winner mod is for your game... go to it :P the MechWarrior one is for Crysis game :D aka Cry sissy game :P

PS: Half Life 2 game is the top 1 in ranking of most visited lol... 1500 just today and 1 mill total xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Originally posted by {LP}SaxonRaider{X}

Oh to be shot by a BG in a Pink Eagle, i cant imagine anything else more humiliating, lol.

Well all you pee-rats better get used to it because i'm definatly going to push for a Pink Squadron :P

------

Staff Sergeant KhohnJao

GwaedGiardiau - Atal Amddiffyn Ymateb
    BloodGuard - Preventing Protecting Responding

------

------
    Fuck it all, Fuck this world, Fuck everything that you stand for, Don't belong, Don't exist, Don't give a shit, Don't ever judge me!

I push my fingers into my EYES!!!

• [thumb]

i must help...

few seconds later, Bond began to meditate....

*Bond concentrate positive energy like a force***Bond concentrate to the limits* ouch *Bond break wind due to exhaustion *

*his last words before he fall unconscious due to exhaustion:

do not look back OP... go ahead OP...go ahead...*

• You should implement a feature in those upcoming addons for 1.8 - when there's more than two pink eagles within 10k range, Scissor Sisters or Lady Gaga songs start to play. Cher, or even Elton John maybe. :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

Originally posted by Shockwave
    You should implement a feature in those upcoming addons for 1.8 - when there's more than two pink eagles within 10k range, Scissor Sisters or Lady Gaga songs start to play. Cher, or even Elton John maybe. :D

I support that idea ^_^

• hi all! 1.8 server is online! i saw it just now. all we need to start play is little wait & download mod...
    tnx OP! great work!

Originally posted by Spiky-
    you guys are more homo than I thought

Says the person who WANTED the pink eagles :P

------

Staff Sergeant KhohnJao

GwaedGiardiau - Atal Amddiffyn Ymateb
    BloodGuard - Preventing Protecting Responding

------

------
    Fuck it all, Fuck this world, Fuck everything that you stand for, Don't belong, Don't exist, Don't give a shit, Don't ever judge me!

I push my fingers into my EYES!!!

• sorry, i did not test that - but it might work...

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

Originally posted by Michael
    OMG, there are 801 visits today on oddb.com at our CF mod lol and we're rank 20 in most visited ever !!! xD (from 40 a before the moty elections heh).

OP, I hope you have a stable server ready for 100+ people xD

Well, I guess thats what happens if someone advertises a great mod thats about to be released :P. Gamespot, gametrailers, my blogs on 5 different sites and steam comunity now has 1 post stating the current real soon to be release of CF 1.8 and that it might as well be freelancer 2 for what it is :P.

I am glad my short 45 minutes was not put to waste hehe.