EVENTS BEFORE 2010

There are 37 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• [SIZE=3]I will host these events* on the following dates:[/SIZE]

ALL THE EVENTS WILL START AT 8:30 SERVERTIME (GMT+1)

[SIZE=3]18th December - BIG RACE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]21st December - TEAM DEATHMATCH[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]22nd December - TOP GUN[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]26th December - SMUGGLER HUNT [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]28th December - TEAM DEATHMATCH[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]29nd December - TOP GUN[/SIZE]

*The events may change depending on the will of the players. Please note that I will only host Team Deathmatch and Smuggler Hunt with at least five participants. Also, I am not entirely sure if I will be present at these dates. If not, it will be announced.

This is our last chance to show some activity on the server before the 1st January. You guys want 1.8 right?
    Then I will see you in-game.

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

[I]Originally posted by Spiky-
    This is our last chance to show some activity on the server before the 1st January. You guys want 1.8 right?
    Then I will see you in-game.

Don't you get it? There is no 1.8. It is not done. 120/120 players would not make a difference. There is no 1.8 in the near future. (But I would still love to see 120/120^^)

• To make it very clear for everyone, [SIZE=3]1.8 is done[/SIZE] and with that I mean that it is playable.
    Besides I am not only doing this for 1.8 but for the people and the server because its way too empty here...

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• lol Indeed Diablo sure is good at that! ;)

I will try too be on for 18th and 21st, but after that I will be away with family, although I may make it back for the 29th. My sleep has been so unreliable, I am not sure when I will go too sleep today.

I am Death, Direction, Destruction, Defiance.... *static and then loss of signal*

Mainly known by Derenus, Derrail, I-am-D. My name in use is Derrail.

• Nice, seems you've done it before me :)
    I'll try to participate in them all :) and...

Originally posted by Spiky-
    Also, I am not entirely sure if I will be present at these dates. If not, it will be announced.

If that happens and you agree, I'll make sure to continue the idea... as I'm oficial Event Manager.
    Hmm, maybe I should add the Starflier TDM somewhen in Sunday, yes... there is a slot on Sunday 27th, after smuggler hunt of 26th but before the normal TDM of 28th :D It fits well. :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• +1 Spiky, I have tz issue...but I'll try and get there for 1 at least

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• might join as well

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• Aight, armed and ready. :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• This sounds nice for now... but not enough plz !
    We need more than 6 players for each event ^^ If not... it's a fail... :(

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Not usseful... we need MANY :D

Those are in holiday time... free time, anyone can come. Call back your friends from where they went, call by email, messenger, yahhoooo, skype, mental comunication, psychic power, and make them join the last party ! :D

• I'm up for TDM! Never been to a smuggler hunt, might try that one as well.
    \/\/[][]T!

• Ok this is exactly what I'm objecting about CF... players have the custom to only come for events... and when I come to play during the day I only find a couple of noob playing and I lose the will to play.

• will join one or two of them

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• don't know what a few of the posts meant/said....but I'm working to clear schedule to attend 1 0r 2 events :D

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D