The 1 Char Club

There are 50 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Xiron.

• Wrong Michael, the prizes for events are just lower and comparable to the economic times.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• If there is a wipe I will also limit my activity to one character. I do not believe that multiple chars inherently lead to abuse of in-game features and RP, and that there are several disadvantages to having only one character on a server with somewhat low activity (not to mention you can still F1 to log out from one char), but Saxon still makes a good point.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Well, I have a Bullpup tradeship that I never use and I recently created a character for ASF-CSF [which is now defunct?] but other than that, I've been a member of the One Character Club since I started. 8)

• Someone is lazy to make money trade and make chars, someone is not...

Looks obvious who is...

• This trolling does Not reflect the views of SMG.

People can play the game any way that gives them fun within the rules.

Good luck and fun to Slayer and others who play with reduced numbers of chars.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Jesus Christ stop softening every comment I make burro... Go nurture your children ^^

@Very important: Did I ever say I spoke in the name of SMG? NO! All I was doing was giving my personal comments... I am not authorised to speak for the clan and get it into your head and stop pointing it out every time burro pls !

• DIABLO stop posting NOW

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• Diablo i really don't understand your problem, ok you don't want to join in this RP well guess what you don't have to, your comments are pointless and nothing more than insulting, and makes you look like a total fool, i would suggest you listen to your clan m8 as what you do does reflect on your clan.

Now where in this post did Saxon say that everyone should do this, he just mentioned a new idea for RP that "HE" would like to play and "IF" "ANYONE" would like to join him then they can.

We get the idea you don't like it but guess what that's tough you don't have to like it.

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• I actually think is a good idea, being the store the only spare char I would actually keep. you can raise quite a few money just for selling pods.

but I agree that for someone who doesn't know the mod as good as us, it may become really hard to try all the fighters or even learn pvp making money only with NPC's.

so probably something like 1 trader,1 fighter and 1 store would become the minimum set for a noob, but I totally agree that behind that ppl start worrying to much with small things.

eYf-Bb3kqDGZowNom6-Xa5yH0mydz8mBks6wgxw14TQ5NwEJBwfq4f1yRZFAlDX2qQ1-L2f4dN_jPCc4gHS39_4_KEcGf2rKKAIS9lt8znRUc0bbwU4HNGMbSmj-T1tQKW2T0FKHNMXYsHEHc4Qagn3xOVsBjwqOdFH4JyoGcTZdqMwXHFy76r9Fmny4UKT5zjWLQpDkuPo04jpg8sBGnCda4adtRxGHGbDw62IeEFT0WCu_go8lDBHh0WtGmPobfV87RVBaEqL3EGKAaPPRkjp-CR4J4phrjQzZQ2VUtg_-y5LTVcuqnCQugz3jfjP7xQqfvKNkjyMHKU9r4sV_D9IcYmVpYHXZ8ahWfGhesJkd0J8qCXtHRCwhnoMSF31z-piViN7S8MprdxmNA5irBMSB2cjAswp9SVe6wiATbaZEJG1bXg7_LbTVfiytOpYeKWjeQtra39Duhqgml8OV_4sQbY6hoi84NZ_mUayUfNOcCWuOlrLas3DPtvqq0cEfGOV-N6jSPssgvTCKTU4Y9OD8vIz14HCDKBAwi7NnvilwamcVEXqM3kH8YjIYyHtDaf7d8wY5caOUu4Y1AWfmJlZKMcVidj_K2RLYI_XQT8AQe3FnXn_-0fQfB2CPwbeJl_F7Nx-JLwk40KkWAON4x4TXBCq-rw9dmoLGDoS8ftamBKX9EZUxxbPSwuWzIU-ZviAWliUP_mLn8ILYZ-tt4SEnb5sUJkI0GWlLakmDHOwHtH3zAw8O0gt-wuCZCS5vGpuxt9tRDWS1_cIXvZML-ZRrZAHv0mig99hrUX4UMKGoM7FvaIiqnDDZPKMKJO8rA6jAx58nLCki-Xg8ci6ke5uspV7aCUQOmh6U3sZd5Z7acqvypYBAIo8lOMYpbCWRVqdyzaxTA_BdhKN_2OZ3aUK7qkATbEDHMxeu5d_NyqurxvYno5p-zBhnKVT6MNXRE2EpJq1cacTU9WuPNYWJSSF8kAw0_kS8QHURYgbHXpfRKENjBHUaV9h2jA=w348-h200-s-no?authuser=0

• Well we can always ask Op to set the char limit to 3 also.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nzDY1Z0EPH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nzDY1Z0EPH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

...love love will keep us together?

• I have no interest in having more than 1 account after the char wipe, since it really takes too much maintenance. By necessity, one character is all I will be able to manage for weeks after the wipe anyway, since clan-building will require considerable redistribution of resources. Besides, the development of skills in different ships really requires some focused practice, which is wasted by dissipation over a whole range of ships that might be found in one's personal fleet... [2]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

Originally posted by Gunny
    Well we can always ask Op to set the char limit to 3 also.

yes but the minimum can only be set per account... there is no way to prevent bypassing by creating several accounts... and if you're thinking something about it can be done by IPs you're wrong... you simply use different IP adress every login and nobody can prevent you from having more than one account

• lol well that funny as you would have to restart your pc and route every time you want to change you account so that you IP resets, i cant think of anything that would be a bigger pain in the ass than that, but if you are that desperate to do exactly that then you would be sad enough to use cheats and so on.

Also there is such a thing as an IP range ban which means you ISP IP range would be banned, obviously this is a bit OTT but for those that keep on breaking the rules its an easy solution.

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• what about ?

i guess you both are wrong - and nevertheless you drift away from the current topic!

• lol Huor

Actually i guess i am right Huor as i have used the IP Range ban many times on othere servers, so i guess you are wrong Huor but as you say its off topic :)

And as i allways say proof is better than talking rubbish here is the proof and they actually show you many ways of doing it.

http://www.webmasterworld.com/apache/3118159.htm

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator