New Petition

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Here we go again - can anyone spell De Ja Vu?

Hold on - didnt I ask you that already?

Interesting going ons again on the server recently and then that guy "He who can't be named" posted his thing cos he was upset (very understandable) and then some other people got upset cos of that - phew.

As founder of many petitions on the server - some that have been successful - some still ongoing - Here is a summary

1. Unban the Predator (Complete)
    2. Un im pregnate the Karak (In progress)
    3. Freedom of Movement Campaign (In progress)
    4. Campaign for environmentally safe weapons of mass destruction (In progress)

I bring you my latest campaign - to show some solidarity with some person and to show my appreciation -

Drum Roll !!!!!!!!!!!!

The new - I Love Lucy campaign

If you love Lucy (and I already declared that last night) please sign below:

I (the undersigned) love Lucy and think she is hotter than the hottest part of the sun.

She is great and I am happy to be wrapped around her finger.

Moreover - Every little thing she does is magic and now that she is upset - I tell you what - I don't like Mondays.

I love you Lucy...

(sign here)

• I dont love Lucy for certain reasons. I leave that to her boyfriend.
    But i very much appreciate all (and that are really much) efforts to keep the RP running. And newly her efforts to enforce the rules. She merely had a chance to prove she's perfect for that role.

Lucy - take a break, you can have fun outside CF - i know. Use it and come back somewhen later.
    In sincerity
    Huor

• signed

*this world will never be the same without you!* ;('

this make any sense to you? neither for me!
    bull shit

ps
    com'n lady move ur ass in front of my guns...

[1655]

Q: huh... and why every fucking post must be finished with "this"?

A: because this always helping when it comes about women!
    [1729]
    ;) [thumb]

• Signed signed and signed. Can't say I love Lucy but i like her, and sure love to RP with her. In my own opinion Lucy has done amazing things for the RP here, for the events and for all of our fun.
    Loosing her will be really really sad for this community.

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• Signed but loved for her excellent committment to the pee-rats RP...she was one of the best and now i'm gonna have to wait ages till I can kill her in PvP!!!!!!!!!!

...crap

------

Staff Sergeant KhohnJao

GwaedGiardiau - Atal Amddiffyn Ymateb
    BloodGuard - Preventing Protecting Responding

------

------
    Fuck it all, Fuck this world, Fuck everything that you stand for, Don't belong, Don't exist, Don't give a shit, Don't ever judge me!

I push my fingers into my EYES!!!

• *closed*
    (not because of lucy but because of azadur who meanwhile can do nothing more than talking bullshit in times of trouble -> thats actually the deja vu i can see here)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!