E12 error on launch

There are 34 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Edit, Huor talked me out of it. But just one more remark from you, and you'll be out of TRF.

Got that?

On a sidenote, my mom died of breast cancer 7 years ago, so i hope you enjoyed that "threesome" ....

Originally posted by lucy in the sky
    Edit, Huor talked me out of it. But just one more remark from you, and you'll be out of TRF.

I know that I am on KoS list of TRF posted by this fag Nemofitz - my neightbour... so one remark and I will be free and not on KoS?

On a sidenote, my mom died of breast cancer 7 years ago, so i hope you enjoyed that "threesome" ....

Ok. Ya have posted nonsene about "restarting brain" so i posted also nonsense "... of Palpal residence". Please do not get it so offensive. I see that ya have endured a hardship in thy live.. all that i can say about that is one big

SORRY LUCY. SORRY LUCY. SORRY LUCY. SORRY LUCY. SORRY LUCY.
    [SIZE=4]I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY[/SIZE]
    about da whole cause... ya know i have come here from 4chan so i havent got that in mind that insulting others mothers are so bad.
    PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I swear that I will never again insult any other TRF membe (even this fag Nemofitz)

Lone Developer of Siderian Commonwealth for FL: Expanded Universe. Avoid contact if hostile.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. He did not avoided contact with me
    (" )_(" ) Now is kept as hostage . Remember his example.

In battle, one must adhere to one's beliefs

Originally posted by Spiky-
    congrats, you learned how to use copy and paste, idiot

Hey Spiki you are also a TRF member or can i call you %%U^$& ??

Lone Developer of Siderian Commonwealth for FL: Expanded Universe. Avoid contact if hostile.

(\__/)

• ok, you're banned from TRF Forum and are not allowed to go into space with a TRF tag, Mr. John Alfa Nemowitz aka Radowoy Lichtsyn. If you do, i'll do all i can to have you banned altogether.

I'd like to say it was nice knowing you, but it would be a lie.

Originally posted by Spiky-
    you can call me whatever you want but when I blow you up don't start crying

blow as in B-L-O-W-J-O-B ??

What i have to say more... i honestly sorry about Yours mother really.
    My condolences... You can not belive me... no one is beliving me... but what I have wrote about being sorry is truth. BTW You can ban Nemofitz I do not like him either

(\__/)

• pardon my french and also Spiki - I surender because of my words french nature so do not provoke me to another flamewar
    Lucy please answer to that pm. I already know that I am asshole but i am an asshole who is sorry for his bad words.
    Thats feels really bad to be insulted that way by complete stranger i think.

(\__/)

• huor is right - stop that insults
    sorry to everyone who feel offended

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Yokai - about clean instalation
    First error

i got Pentium Dual Core T4200 @2GHz procesor

Next error

is that okay? I got Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family as graphic card

And da game have started after da error up there but without any txt in menu (exept options) and without simbols in game.

Then I have installed Crossfire via FLMM v1.3 and after double click i have got this message

I tried to download this ocx file and putting it in system32 directory but still do not work
    I am running XP Professional with SP3. Game is reinstalled on NTFS and all user have full control.

And also i have found something amussing my friend got launcher v1.6 and I got 1.54 - maybe there is the problem? I got installed cf from exe that is posted on site with version 1.7

(\__/)

• Try to reinstall your Windows, mate.

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]

• just do what we all do
    ignore it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!