Gunners Event

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ryder Hook.

• Hmm, i was thinking if there is option to create a gunner event. Its simple : No missiles allowed. The best win. There might me 1on1 or team battles. I found it fun, what do you think about it, this way fighters like me will have chance to win an event :D

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• We could do tonights Top Gun event with guns only. And the event is called Top GUN not Top Missile...

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Standard Top Gun has been advertised and will run as normal as is it unfair to change things at the last moment. In future weeks, I am happy to have Top Gun as a Guns Only (run by myself or a willing volenteer).

I will, however be willing to run a second Top Gun Event straight after, using the Guns Only format. I will start this at 10pm Server Time or when Top Gun (with missiles) inishes.

Ancalagon
    (Top Gun Event Manager)

Lt-Cornel Ancalagon the Black

The early bird might get the worm
    but
    The second mouse gets the cheese

Originally posted by Tyrael
    [...] this way fighters like me will have chance to win an event :D

an understatement :D

Click the image above to visit us.

• lol

In my mind i see Gunny and you serving Tea, Coffee and Cakes.

We should ask OP for a Kiosk Shroud with automated advertising Console Messages.

Click the image above to visit us.

Originally posted by Daywalker

an understatement :D

No, i`m not mentioning that i want to win or something, i`m just mentioning that .... never mind :D

Az, honey, it wont take like 20 hours, i`ll kill you when i see you, so don't worry :))

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• I love that idea.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Originally posted by Tyrael

No, i`m not mentioning that i want to win or something, i`m just mentioning that .... never mind :D

Az, honey, it wont take like 20 hours, i`ll kill you when i see you, so don't worry :))

I wasn't able to kill him in about an hour several years ago and I wasn't that bad gunner... so you may have some difficulties :D .

And Top Gun with guns was quite long before. I guess it'd be even longer nowadays due to lack of practice in most of the contestants. :D8)

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• Top Gun(s Only) was run yesterday with 5 pilots taking part.

The whole event (2 rounds + final) only took 45 minutes.

Lt-Cornel Ancalagon the Black

The early bird might get the worm
    but
    The second mouse gets the cheese