Lancersreactor and ReactorForge are merging

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by AwesomeMan.

• hm - dunno about it. About the last behavours of the admins from there i am not sure what to say. Obviously all evil is now connected ;)
    Anyway - they are also multigame related now. That means one of our main competitors right now...

Well i wish them much luck - but hope, we are doing better ;)

• a clever decision to close a site with 10 years of history to open a new one
    i mean reactorforge was a major success in the past months... with its 51 registered members while half of them are staff members *cough* *cough* (thats what we have in half a month)

whiping out 10 years of existence... tzzz

I wonder if this merging means that also the staff merges... if so huor is right... the elite of the rulebreakers/hackers/troublemakers united
    FL is going downhill

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well the staff are not the same. BakedPotato runs it with Turion. Baked as some of you know used to run the old TLR. The old database is saved and accessible, the downloads are there so not much is lost really. The guys from the last incarnation of TLR are not in any way involved with ReactorForge. I seem to know a lot more about this than you guys but trust me when i say the 3 idiots who were running TLR are in no way involved. This should mean a peaceful period for FL players and servers with no more attacks

• still - after the last incidents with RF and the knife that BP rammed into my back (after all ive actually done for him) i dont want to have anything to do with that site at all
    people like finalday and some others from his new staff have abused their powers and broken their own rules

To close TLR in such a way was one of the worst things that could happen and BP broke his word coz when he created RF he told me that he will do everything to keep TLR online.
    No matter what problems I had with the people which ran TLR i did my best to find a solution to keep the site online.
    The current situation is a loss for the FL community... a loss of identity for many old TLR members and a breach of trust.

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• anyway, all what i need is in the Dl section of SWAT (finaly even me found it all :D), if i have a question it will be answered here in 99% of the cases. I am still reading the Starport now and then and tbh i didn´t visit TLR for a long time and Reactor Forge never. Nobody can turn back the wheel of time and for my taste it was much to hostile lately.

So i must agree OP here the community did it´s part to damage itself no matter who did what - time will cure it... probably.

Click the image above to visit us.

• on the good side for us... SWAT suddenly is the oldest active lancer site with the most members and the highest activity (i got told to think positive)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• hard to believe anything that is being said and announced by certain people

TLR is back with a new forum and mental chaos as admin of this forum... surprise, surprise

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• WTF!?

Seriously... What are those guys doing? I mean apart from making one screw up on another!?

But I bet this will be interessting to watch... [7]

• reading through the FL forums I clearly can see that many were not really happy with the merging of RF and TLR
    even the comments on the RF site on the news about tlr you could see comments which show that people are unhappy with that

i am wondering when these people finally stop acting like FL would be their personal playground
    in the past years every decision about TLR and done by TLR has lead to a major disaster for the FL community
    What is so hard giving to the community what the community wanted and what it really needs? Thats just a few days of work.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• people are playing very sick games again - thats probably whats going on

false promises, misinformation, broken agreements, personal interests which get treaten more important than the interest of the community.

and meanwhile RF turned into a mess while including the old TLR database into the new forum
    its a place full of old, outdated and false information now... to sum up its pure chaos
    it will take them months... maybe even longer to clean up that mess

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• *facepalm*

ooh boy, i'm really sad. i mean, i lurk here when i have some spare time here and there, and i see this kind of thing going on. afaik it all started on a power war. to see who would be more powerful on TLR after the summit. power? wtf, this is teh internets, IRL you won't earn nothing... seriously... but now, on the 13789172th time TLR is rebuilt, i hope they can help FL stand. and gratz to the SWAT on being the oldest and the most active FL hub now.

farewell,
    FW

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]

• well meanwhile i am convinced that many of those people do their best to hide the truth... they treat the FL community and its players just like a toy. Use it as long it is fun and then throw it into the next corner.
    Right now there are so many speculations and rumours about what is going on and what was going on.
    that is just sick

the people at Reactorforge still do their best to hide the truth ... posts and even entire threads got removed. Those so called admins do exactly the same that they have done at TLR... with the only difference that now they blame TLR. That is not honest.
    "Preaching water, drinking wine"
    For 2 years those RF admins/moderators protected TLR and tried to hide the illegal activities. Now they are at RF and claim that they served the FL community. Well the FL community got hacked in the past years because they protected those people.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,