The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• just like they love ours

I ban Iliyan 'cos, good luck finding a girl who'd love my attention, heh heh heh.

how was your day?

Well, it was nice, though I felt sleepy most of the time (or flak that, I nearly always feel sleepy these times). Visited Dad, had a bicycle ride, spent the rest of the day in Warframe.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• good luck finding a girl who'd love my attention, heh heh heh.

I BAN you yet again for this negativity of yours. Here's an awesome bulgarian saying:
    "За всеки влак си има пътник" -> "For every train, there's a passenger" ;)

Well, it was nice, though I felt sleepy most of the time (or flak that, I nearly always feel sleepy these times). Visited Dad, had a bicycle ride, spent the rest of the day in Warframe.

That's what I like to hear! I'm glad! The bicycle is an awesome way to do cardio though, especially if you live in an mountainous area (or with other words - by the nature), it's not the same when you live by the sea and everything around you is built up because you know -> resorts, but hey... I'm not complaining, I love the Black Sea and the beach! ^^

Speaking of cardio though, if you feel sleepy, do you work out? Because when you work out, the brain releases dopamine and even though you're stressing the body [it can't grow if you don't tear it apart first], you will feel "alive", there is just no better feeling that this [of course with the exception of another feeling, hahaha] and combine that with a healthy diet, you're all set. Not only that you will start building up muscle and burn fat, you will also regain confidence (among other things). After all... we were created to move and work, not sit around. ;)

Edited 2 times, last by ILIYAN ().

• I ban Iliyan because he is right about the working out stuff. I could only recommend to be persistent and to continue to work on yourself. I'm kinda happy the situation got a bit more loose. What do you guys think? How's the situation in your regions?

"Only the strongest will survive!"

• Yeeeey, GodEatGod is back, let's open up the champagne GAIS AND GURLZ:

I ban Iliyan because he is right about the working out stuff. I could only recommend to be persistent and to continue to work on yourself.

Yep, consistency is key in everything. Though the general rules of success are:
    1) Believe -> That you will achieve it
    2) Consistency -> Don't ever stop, no matter what
    3) Work Hard/Smart -> Be really really on it, don't just 'flow' through it
    4) Patience -> Don't expect to achieve it in a day (as the saying goes "Rome wasn't built in a day"), it will take time.

But the MOST IMPORTANT of them all (except for Consistency) is that you MUST DO IT with JOY, I mean -> Enjoy the progress. If you're doing it only for the result then you'll certainly fail and never achieve it because even if you do achieve it, you'll eventually stop BECAUSE you're NOT enjoying it and hence -> no more consistency, so all of the hard work will be wasted.

And when you work on yourself, when you are successful... the girls start to chase you too. :P That's why you must always first take care of yourself, because when you do -> You will always have everything you need, will be able to take care of other people and the girls will be all on you, MUHAHAHAHAHA. I had to point out that last part, I can't help myself sometimes........ I love women.

I'm kinda happy the situation got a bit more loose. What do you guys think?

For now, but the plandemic is not yet over, not until they release their deadly vaccines and the 5G network. But, I'll refrain from commenting any further, because it might turn into a debate and I hate debates (you did ask what I think -> this is just a small part of it). ;)

How's the situation in your regions?

In Varna is like paradise, no quarantine here, still a lot of people outside, the weather is fantastic as always... with other words -> like nothing has happened. They did close a lot of companies and shops though, at least you do feel that something is a bit different. ^^ Other than that, everything is really good, thanks for asking, dude.

They will officially open the malls and gyms tomorrow, although speaking of gyms... I'm perfectly fine with my Home Gym because too much fakeness (a.k.a steroids/supplements) in the public gyms and not to mention a lot of distraction there as well, i.e. -> hot girls in tight fit pants ARRRRRRRRR. Those gyms are only for you to show off and barely work out, hence why I'm really well pleased with my home gym (and I gotta buy more weights though, they are starting to get lighter, hahaha) and as an addition to that, running outside, swimming... you name it. That's why the only reason I might visit it is to check out the distraction, MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

But, pretty much that's the update about the situation here and about me, so... thanks for asking, bro.

NOW... I ban GodEatGod to tell us about his update, how is everything with you personally? I am happy to hear that the situation is getting a bit more loose though, you were missed.

• I BAN you yet again for this negativity of yours. Here's an awesome bulgarian saying:
    "За всеки влак си има пътник" -> "For every train, there's a passenger"

I ban Iliyan 'cos, I dread to imagine how flakked up in the head that passenger is going to be to board this train...

Speaking of cardio though, if you feel sleepy, do you work out?

I don't, but I help Mom around with her gardening sometimes. Usually requires shoveling.

But the MOST IMPORTANT of them all (except for Consistency) is that you MUST DO IT with JOY,

Which is why I never started actually working out. I never found any joy in it.

hot girls in tight fit pants ARRRRRRRRR

*Siiiiiiiiigh* That only makes you sound like you're in an even more desperate situation on that front than me.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• I ban Iliyan 'cos, I dread to imagine how flakked up in the head that passenger is going to be to board this train...

Why do you twist everything I say? I mean... why do you turn it upside down?

I don't, but I help Mom around with her gardening sometimes. Usually requires shoveling.

That's awesome, helping your Mom, I mean.

Which is why I never started actually working out. I never found any joy in it.

Exactly, you can't be consistent in something that you don't find any joy doing.

If people ask the question "How can I find joy in it?", that's a whole another department, probably because everyone is different. For me personally is because it's physical work, you start to sweat, barely breath... I mean, when the dopamine is released, you just feel good. That same chemical is also released when someone compliments you, or likes your photos (especially of the opposite gender) etc. Maybe try different approaches until you see what works out for you so that you can start enjoying the process, because the end goal is not what matters here, it's the Joy in doing it, because working out to look good and be in optimal health, it's a whole-life thing and the result will come without you even expecting it because you're doing it for the Joy and not for "oooh come on, I want those muscles, abs... now!", you get the point.

*Siiiiiiiiigh* That only makes you sound like you're in an even more desperate situation on that front than me.

Well, I don't know what your desperate situation is, but almost all women that I've seen and know are looking for the fake love (i.e. material stuff). They always hook up with jerks who are beating them, cheating on them, but they refuse to hook up with guys who are the EXACT opposite of that.

All of these girls will try to seduce you with their looks only to later find out that they are only after your money (i.e. gold-diggers) and don't care about real love at all as long as they can use you, hence they will dump you for a richer guy and cheat on you along the way. These girls in the gym that I've witnessed are exactly that, only a very few are not gold-diggers, but unfortunately they are already taken and I personally don't go after women who are in a relationship.

And here's the really dumb thing... people in relationships (men and women) why do they cheat on their spouse? -> Because they want an instant pleasure not caring whom they will hurt (i.e. their spouse or the spouse of the girl/guy that they cheated with). I mean, WTF? If you want to go with another person, first end the relationship and then go, why do you have to hurt the person that you're in a relationship with in the first place?

Or those who do the one night stands without being careful and OOPS -> get pregnant and then they do abortion (which is killing / sacrificing your child) and then they wonder why these things happen.

The REAL men and women are FEW and that's why it's so difficult to find the right person. If that's your desperate situation as well, then yes... it's mine also.

Edited once, last by ILIYAN ().

• Why do you twist everything I say? I mean... why do you turn it upside down?

I ban Iliyan 'cos, because I'm a twisted person, duuuh.

The only 'desperate situation' I might tell you about is the fact that everything is moving towards fake

That is actually a major point of why everything you see about me as 'negative' isn't actually that big of a deal. Sure, I could do some work and "improve" myself (build up some muscles - naturally or chemically, doesn't matter, maybe even fix my eyesight), but what's the point? In the end that will just create an external facade with the same rotten core. I'm fine with hiding it from view, staying quiet or saying half-truths, but that would feel like outright lie, so I stay true to my flawed self. All that "negativity" is just the price I pay for my honesty.

In other words, about that negativity in general:

LittlefingerEverythingWorkingAsIntended.jpg

we have it in bulgarian as 'мъж под чехъл' / 'man under the slipper']

We have a similar word, 'подкаблучник' (literally 'underheeler').

Now, there's no real man who wouldn't want that female attention, but... when you know what it's for, it becomes pointless and only counter-effective.

And that's why I'm actually happy that I don't get this attention.

• 2) Consistency -> Don't ever stop, no matter what

Sounds like something that's going to end in a catastrophy

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Okay, OP replied to this thread, and I ban him 'cos I've gotta go tell Night-Hunter about it.

• I ban Iliyan 'cos, because I'm a twisted person, duuuh.

That is actually a major point of why everything you see about me as 'negative' isn't actually that big of a deal. Sure, I could do some work and "improve" myself (build up some muscles - naturally or chemically, doesn't matter, maybe even fix my eyesight), but what's the point? In the end that will just create an external facade with the same rotten core. I'm fine with hiding it from view, staying quiet or saying half-truths, but that would feel like outright lie, so I stay true to my flawed self. All that "negativity" is just the price I pay for my honesty.

In other words, about that negativity in general:

LittlefingerEverythingWorkingAsIntended.jpg

I really appreciate your honesty, dude. And yeah, you're right... actually the inner beauty (the character of a person) is what truly matters, not the outer look. Working out is never supposed to be in order for your to show off to others or to impress the girls, it's supposed to be about you -> I mean, to just look good and be in optimal health. You shouldn't focus entirely on your looks just like so many people are idolizing it (as a matter of fact, you shouldn't idolize anything to be honest), but totally forget about their character (heart) which is the most important.

Hence why I said to 'enjoy the process', because if you're only doing it for the end result -> then you've surely failed. Do you ever wonder why there are so many people who takes pills?
    -> Junk food
    -> Lack of training
    => And starts to develop so many problems that you'll be forced to take pills so that you can live.

The irony is that even some gyms here, there sits McDonalds right in front of it! Because everything is a business in this world, everything is ran by money (well, ok, ok.. almost anything). And the sad thing is, even the so called "healthy" food isn't so healthy anymore because of all of the pollution (the air, the soil, GMO... you name it) but it's still the best option if you want to just live optimally.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to make you do anything, just stating some facts. If you want to focus on one thing, go for it... if you want to focus on both, great -> do it, just don't idolize either of them, but if you have to choose on which to focus more -> it's always going to be the character.

PS: There isn't a thing called 'half-truth', it's either truth or it isn't. ;)

We have a similar word, 'подкаблучник' (literally 'underheeler').

Ha, interesting, I could have just said like that in english, sounds a lot better than "man under slipper" HAHAHA (but after all, that was the literal translation).

And that's why I'm actually happy that I don't get this attention.

Good to hear, I mean... do whatever that makes happy.

2) Consistency -> Don't ever stop, no matter what

Sounds like something that's going to end in a catastrophy

:D

What makes you think that? If you want something, just go and get it by not letting anything distract you, like: "Oh I can't do it" or "Oh it's impossible" or just distractions in general (like Entertainment and the sort...). You can achieve anything you want as long as you put enough effort to it and don't stop, because success is built upon failure and you never know which failure is going to be the last one that leads you to your goal.

Alright... I BAN OP (sounds kind of weird if you think about it, since he has the POWA to ban ALL of us, HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA) for deciding to jump in.

EDIT: Damn it, I wanted to be the one to say "I Ban OP" first, I guess Ajay was faster. ^^

• I ban Iliyan 'cos...

What makes you think that? If you want something, just go and get it by not letting anything distract you, like: "Oh I can't do it" or "Oh it's impossible" or just distractions in general (like Entertainment and the sort...).

...and what if that something is a perfectly reasonable thing, like law?

Eh, I'm a rather careful person, and I try to carefully measure the costs, the consequences and the gains... and whether the gains are actually worth it.

EDIT: Damn it, I wanted to be the one to say "I Ban OP" first, I guess Ajay was faster.

Living or dead, always ahead...

• ...and what if that something is a perfectly reasonable thing, like law?

Like law? You mean if there's a law that prevents you to do something? If you have authority above you, you should obey it as long as it's not life-threatening to you or the community, in other words -> what's best for the community because rules are made to be followed, because without them -> it's anarchy.

And there's also this thing -> you (NOT 'you' personally) can always make up an excuse as to not do something.

Eh, I'm a rather careful person, and I try to carefully measure the costs, the consequences and the gains... and whether the gains are actually worth it.

Everything in this life has consequences, either good or bad depending on the situation and the decision that you make, all of us live by choices and the consequences that come after.

Alright...

I

you cuz I gotta go now, take care amigos and catch ya'll later.

• Like law? You mean if there's a law that prevents you to do something? If you have authority above you, you should obey it as long as it's not life-threatening to you or the community, in other words -> what's best for the community because rules are made to be followed, because without them -> it's anarchy.

See, there always should be a line that you can't cross, and if something you want is beyond it, you drop that thing like it's hot.

you cuz I gotta go now, take care amigos and catch ya'll later.

I ban Iliyan 'cos, CYA.

P.S. Speaking of junk food... I don't think stuff on my diet counts as a junk food. Except potato chips (which I usually ration to a pack once a week) and coffee (not the coffee itself but the sheer quantities that I consume). And maaaybe instant noodles... can instant noodles even count as "junk" food? Technically noodles aren't much different from macaroni/pasta.

• I am not banning anyone unless I mean it that way

What makes you think that? If you want something, just go and get it by not letting anything distract you, like: "Oh I can't do it" or "Oh it's impossible" or just distractions in general (like Entertainment and the sort...). You can achieve anything you want as long as you put enough effort to it and don't stop, because success is built upon failure and you never know which failure is going to be the last one that leads you to your goal.

If you are flexible like a crowbar you wont notice opportunities or different ways. You also might take the rocket approach this way... hitting something that is blocking your way or running out of fuel because you try too hard.

With the words of Bruce Lee

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• See, there always should be a line that you can't cross

There's always a line never to be crossed, but you have to ask yourself this: On what moral code is it based upon? Something that is bad or good to somebody doesn't make it the same for someone else if they don't have the same moral code -> hence all of the crime and terrorism you hear all about on the news because everyone insists on playing God.

and if something you want is beyond it, you drop that thing like it's hot.

How can you tell when something is beyond it? Because there's also the "Leap of Faith" thing... unless you're talking about some laws that shouldn't be broken which would be understandable, but I was talking about personal development, not something that can affect the society.

P.S. Speaking of junk food... I don't think stuff on my diet counts as a junk food. Except potato chips (which I usually ration to a pack once a week) and coffee (not the coffee itself but the sheer quantities that I consume). And maaaybe instant noodles... can instant noodles even count as "junk" food? Technically noodles aren't much different from macaroni/pasta.

Well, you can always have junk food (or as some people call it - cheat day), just make sure that it's not in an excess. And you can calculate easily according to how many calories your body must burn each day in order to be in an optimal capacity, if you want more though (i.e. build mass, strength etc.) you have to increase it of course (with the right food), but if you just want to be optimal -> just according to how many calories your body burns each day.

I am not banning anyone unless I mean it that way

Now we know why you're barely participating in here, because if you say "I BAN____" they might actually believe that they have been banned! :D

If you are flexible like a crowbar you wont notice opportunities or different ways. You also might take the rocket approach this way... hitting something that is blocking your way or running out of fuel because you try too hard.

With the words of Bruce Lee

Well, of course. You have to get rid of the junk first in order to fill it with something else, just like with habits, if you want to remove some of them (i.e. bad ones), you have to replace them by other habits (i.e. good ones) because there's always this void that has to be filled.

I don't need Bruce Lee to tell me that though, but I understand what he's trying to say. You must always adapt according to the circumstances, don't get stressful because everyone faces trials in life and what he/she does when they come will determine where that person stands. Life is full of opportunities, it depends on which one you want to pursue and that opportunity can also lead you to another, you just never know. What I was trying to say by "Don't stop no matter what" is just stay consistent, without being stressful because stress is a bitch, especially if you lose self-control and become 'destructive' (just like he also pointed it out by the water).

And what is "success"? Success is subjective because it depends on what each person defines it for himself/herself as it can be different to everyone.

Right... I ban you all for the nice discussion that we are having.

• When I said "I ban you all" that didn't mean to stop posting. ^^

I ban you all to maybe leave the deep subjects in the past and return to the funny and trolling vibe that this thread used to have.

• i ban u 'cos

I ban you because everything comes to an end (in this life that is) and the thread becomes obsolete when there's no one to troll. ^^

So, let's honor the top 3 spammers: Ajay, Michael & Night-Hunter

giphy.gif

"Hacking is like sex. You get in, you get out, and hope that you didn't leave something that can be traced back to you."