The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you, Michael, because after 6 years this thread is still not dead... Dayum.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• I ban Corynthos, 'cos yeah, this thread's pretty much alive... I'm still thinking whether or not should I add "Unfortunately".

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban AZ 'cos that's why I'm thinking about saying "unfortunately", else I'd have no doubts.

• I ban Ajay for not recognizing the thread maker !! How dare you talk to him like with any normal player xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike 'cos, I've finally got to play LotV. "Spear of Adun" is indeed a nice ship, but far too shiny and gimmicky for me, I'd stick with Lunar anyway:

• I ban Mike 'cos, I supposed I wouldn't root for protoss, but I didn't know I'd end up rooting for Tal'Darim. Really, High Ascendant Alarak is a badass guy.
    Plus, their whole backstory. It's like Blizzard took a bunch of Dark Eldar straight out from Commoragh, turned them into Protoss, gave them Chaos Dreadnoughts in the shape of Vanguards (that are basically a Broodwar Terran Valkyrie on legs and AT rockets instead of flak) and settled them on a planet-sized herb terrazene stash. Even robots be trippin' on there.

EDIT: Even TVTROPES writes that Tal'Darim are Dark Eldar of Starcraft. So not only me and my groupmate think that. And, it turns out Alarak's voiced by FLAKKIN' DE LANCIE (so, the guy's basically a Protoss Discord, especially considering he's on the good side now) in the original.

Edited 7 times, last by Ajay ().

• I ban you cus, Discord ? You mean the same guy that voices Discord from MLP voices Alarak ? xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban RDV 'cos, I missed that hunt too, but at least I finished LotV campaign.

You mean the same guy that voices Discord from MLP voices Alarak ?

Correct, his voice actor is John De Lancie, who also voiced Q from Star Trek. (You can look here: Alarak - StarCraft and StarCraft II Wiki - Wikia)

• I ban RonaldoDaVinci 'cos, thanks.
    What I noticed though was the order in which the missions from the epilogue were. Protoss-Terran-Zerg, the same order Broodwar campaigns went. Original SC had Terran-Zerg-Protoss, the same order in which SCII campaigns were released.